JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
ROFLMAO
I wish they would have printed it.
I didn't't even get a reply. Maybe the didn't have a fire extinguisher handy to read it.

I tend not to mince words or play pc games. A hell of a lot of people let em have it between the eyes I see.

Sure glad they developed some grey matter and did the right thing, but I still wont forgive them for doing it in the first place.

Loved the post though. Made almost feel I actually got a reply.:D

I did get a reply today, a canned one from their "Old time computer"
Typical.

But there is a number on it also.

The Guest Relations Old Country Computer
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
1-800-333-9566

I suspect an honest reply to you would have gone something like:

Dear Taku,
When we decided to make our lily-livered spineless politically correct knee-jerk reaction to discontinue Duck Dynasty products out of fear that we would offend the peaceful and tolerant left and thus be targeted by them, we didn't realize that so many of our customers don't belong to left wing progressive groups and would actually stop buying the overpriced badly cooked commercial grade food products we serve.

We would apologize except that this would imply that the reptilian brains of our corporate directors were capable of a non self centered emotion or were actually capable of learning. In fact, we only caved in, I mean changed our minds, when we realized that it would impact business. We finally decided that a bunch of lesbians making out in our parking lot like Chick-fil-A was a better prospect than losing all our money. We were also afraid, after your very detailed description of where we can put all those rocking chairs that we might also hear from Brutus.

We sincerely hope that you will think that we did this for all the right reasons, but mainly it's because we haven't sold any food in two days now and we really need to make a lot of sales. If it helps we will even make Duck Dynasty themed meals like "Phil's Flapjacks", "Willie's Waffles", and "Kay's Farm Fresh Omelet".

Please bear in mind that this is all about profits, and if we get more business from GLAAD than you we will change our theme to rainbow everything and all those novelty items we sell out front will require batteries.

Well done. That is just about 101% dead on truth.

I suspect an honest reply to you would have gone something like:

Dear Taku,
When we decided to make our lily-livered spineless politically correct knee-jerk reaction to discontinue Duck Dynasty products out of fear that we would offend the peaceful and tolerant left and thus be targeted by them, we didn't realize that so many of our customers don't belong to left wing progressive groups and would actually stop buying the overpriced badly cooked commercial grade food products we serve.

We would apologize except that this would imply that the reptilian brains of our corporate directors were capable of a non self centered emotion or were actually capable of learning. In fact, we only caved in, I mean changed our minds, when we realized that it would impact business. We finally decided that a bunch of lesbians making out in our parking lot like Chick-fil-A was a better prospect than losing all our money. We were also afraid, after your very detailed description of where we can put all those rocking chairs that we might also hear from Brutus.

We sincerely hope that you will think that we did this for all the right reasons, but mainly it's because we haven't sold any food in two days now and we really need to make a lot of sales. If it helps we will even make Duck Dynasty themed meals like "Phil's Flapjacks", "Willie's Waffles", and "Kay's Farm Fresh Omelet".

Please bear in mind that this is all about profits, and if we get more business from GLAAD than you we will change our theme to rainbow everything and all those novelty items we sell out front will require batteries.

Well done. That is just about 101% dead on truth.
They made one hell of a big mistake and will still pay the price, as I hope anyone else that goes the
leftist Anti American path has happen to them. I highly suggest people reeducate themselves on the Constitution and what it means and the federalist papers as well to understand the founders intent.

A&E.jpg

Gotta click the pic......

A&E.jpg

Hey boys, remember when the Dixie Chicks were pretty much drummed out of existence by saying they were ashamed to be from Texas? Not so much the talking-head outrage we're seeing today, is it?

Well, I do not think that two men or two women should be seen as a legal couple and can marry.

And I should not be fired for saying it.

I bet the majority of Americans still believe that way.

Based on the legal changes that are occurring in multiple states, your assessment would seem to not be as accurate as you would perhaps want/like/hope it to be.

I do agree, that you should not be fired for stating your opinion regarding the topic.

Maybe the government is getting it wrong again just like some of their recent blunders, like...extreme wasteful spending, to big to fail bailouts, fast and furious, Benghazi, Iraq, arming AL Qaeda, Obamacare, Overruling the Californian people against gay marriage, the OK for outright gayness in the military, the unconstitutional NSA surveillance, unconstitutional TSA grouping and constant 4th Amendment violations, indefinite detention, free armored military tanks to the local police, etc....many, many more examples in which OUR government is heading away from the America of old and I believe away from The Will of The People.

Based on the legal changes that are occurring in multiple states, your assessment would seem to not be as accurate as you would perhaps want/like/hope it to be.

I do agree, that you should not be fired for stating your opinion regarding the topic.

And just because its legal does not necessary mean its moral or righteous.

You are right though, I wish more people would see it my way. :D

A little off-topic but Taku brought it up . . .Polygamy:

It seems to me that the more women a man is married to the better chance he has of having one he can get along with!?!?!?

Sheldon

Didn't bring that up.....Just get well trained from one.
Mine did pretty good. Kept me around for what will be 50 years this yr.:D

36 years here and she still puts up with me

Father of Four.. regarding post #221, a highly inflated balloon is easy to pop

Wow thats awesome guys 50 years . I had my 25th this year. To many people I know I am a Veteran.
As most people I know are on their 2nds 3rds etc, and at best have 10 years.
But wow 50years I bow to your accomplishments for sure.:s0155:

Seems more like 5.
Time sure goes........
Yer almost there :D

"I love you and you love me, everything is so perfect as it is, it couldn't be better! ... wait ... I have an idea ... let's get the government in on this! (Marriage; Bill Hicks) :s0054:

Unmarried for life is the way many of us want it. We all have the right to make that choice without caring that the majority feel the need to go make it 'official.' Most rational people if told the could buy a stock and that stock had a 44% chance of crashing to zero in the next ten years would pass. But marriage? - oh no - sign me up!

If gays want to experience the grief of marriage more power to them. Easiest way to eliminate gay sex also!!!!! LOL!! (Joke explained: LT married people are celibate)

Marriage is quite a risk nowdays. I think its because we dont genuinely need to be married like back in days of old. We are an instant gratification society now. A throw away society.
I put it off as long as I could. Ive been married about 5 yrs now and I couldnt be happier with it. Married a wonderful woman who would say the same about me Im sure. And I still get to have all my toys and call the shots. It was good to wait till I was older. (50)

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top