JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I checked my Draco with a bore rod and it is slightly off. I really want To suppress it. I am thinking overboring a quiet bore 30 cal can. Would overboring to 9mm hurt suppression? It is not far from enough space with the specwar.

Any thoughts? Would you bore it multiple times to get as close as you could where the bore guide went without touching a wall? Or just say, put it at 9mm and call it good? After testing of course.

That or have it rebarreled so the barrel extends past the gas block and you can thread the suppressor off the barrel vs block.

That or have it rebarreled so the barrel extends past the gas block and you can thread the suppressor off the barrel vs block.
That sounds expensive comparitively. Do you have any recommendations? If I could get it done properly in 5/8x24 that would be awesome. If it could be done under $500 it would be ideal.

A green Mountain barrel is going to be under a hundred bucks. If you cant do it yourself you'll have to pay someone to contour the barrel for your and headspace it. A decent smith will charge you 2 hours of shop time.

To note, from my understanding the Dead Air Wolverine is something like .40" to work with all various hosts and lack of concentricity in various AKs.

I shoot 30 cal through my silencerco hybrid with the .458 end plate all the time. It is certainly satisfactory for my use but it is probably a few decibels louder than a dedicated 30 cal can. If you are shooting supers through it, as long as it is hearing safe who cares if it is a few decibels louder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top