JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sometimes it a good thing to remember that preparing for disasters, or the end of the world as we know it, is good insurance that brings some peace of mind but it's not inevitable that The End is nigh.
Here is a scene from the beginning of Season 1 Episode 2 of Dr. Who:

"You lot. You spend all your time thinking about dying. Like you're gonna get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible. That maybe you survive. This is the year 5.5/Apple/26. 5 billion years in your future. And this is the day...hold on...This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world."

Trust a Time Lord, and keep your sonic screwdriver handy. Just in case.

None of the Doctors ever, until recently, picked up a gun. He didn't have to. K9 had a laser that would come out of its nose when needed, or UNIT or the Shadow Proclamation or some other armed force could step in to shoot the place up, or one of the sidekicks like Rory the Roman or Rose Tyler could put the baddie to the sword.

The 11th Doctor assembled an Army out of all the species, races, and planets he had saved over time (and who owed him) to win the Battle of Demon's Run. If you don't have guns then it's good to have friends with lots of them.
"Demon's run when a good man goes to war."

OK...that's it. I've used up my Geek ration for today.

Last Edited:
None of the Doctors ever, until recently, picked up a gun. He didn't have to. K9 had a laser that would come out of its nose when needed, or UNIT or the Shadow Proclamation or some other armed force could step in to shoot the place up, or one of the sidekicks like Rory the Roman or Rose Tyler could put the baddie to the sword.

The 11th Doctor assembled an Army out of all the species, races, and planets he had saved over time (and who owed him) to win the Battle of Demon's Run. If you don't have guns then it's good to have friends with lots of them.
"Demon's run when a good man goes to war."

OK...that's it. I've used up my Geek ration for today.
Hmm... "Recently" is dependent on your scope of time.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads