JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell DPMS AR-15 LOWER in good condition. Includes 4-30rd magazines. Will send pictures on request. Asking $200, pick up only in Bellevue,WA.

EDIT: By complete I mean it has stock, grip, parts, etc. Sorry for the mistake.

I am on sites in other areas also, but this one seems to have more buying opportunities then the others. I also have a 9 FB already and have spent a fair amount of money on this site (including shipping) and made some friends here. If there is a problem with that then let me know what it is. I figured that buying is buying. Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

You are welcome here at NWFA pinkhamr. :s0155:

I am checking on how NWFA classifies lowers for the purposes of Ad classification as I'm not even sure what the rules is.

I would think that for the sake of consistancy that NWFA would view a receiver in the same way that federal law views a receiver. There is enough stuff to get confused about out there. A little uniformity would be nice.

I did some checking as to where NWFA has classified lowers for sale in the Ad section and I'm told since they are a part of a firearm so they should be listed in the parts section, please don't kill the messenger! :s0155:

I did some checking as to where NWFA has classified lowers for sale in the Ad section and I'm told since they are a part of a firearm so they should be listed in the parts section, please don't kill the messenger! :s0155:

My apologies! I edited the first post and would edit the title but I can't. Sorry for any confusion, this is a lower recieve with stock,grip, and internal parts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top