JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell DPMS AR-15 LOWER in good condition. Includes 4-30rd magazines. Will send pictures on request. Asking $200, pick up only in Bellevue,WA.

EDIT: By complete I mean it has stock, grip, parts, etc. Sorry for the mistake.

I am on sites in other areas also, but this one seems to have more buying opportunities then the others. I also have a 9 FB already and have spent a fair amount of money on this site (including shipping) and made some friends here. If there is a problem with that then let me know what it is. I figured that buying is buying. Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

You are welcome here at NWFA pinkhamr. :s0155:

I am checking on how NWFA classifies lowers for the purposes of Ad classification as I'm not even sure what the rules is.

I would think that for the sake of consistancy that NWFA would view a receiver in the same way that federal law views a receiver. There is enough stuff to get confused about out there. A little uniformity would be nice.

I did some checking as to where NWFA has classified lowers for sale in the Ad section and I'm told since they are a part of a firearm so they should be listed in the parts section, please don't kill the messenger! :s0155:

I did some checking as to where NWFA has classified lowers for sale in the Ad section and I'm told since they are a part of a firearm so they should be listed in the parts section, please don't kill the messenger! :s0155:

My apologies! I edited the first post and would edit the title but I can't. Sorry for any confusion, this is a lower recieve with stock,grip, and internal parts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.