JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats What I have heard Most of the guys who have an Ar like you said get them so they won't get laught at and to also fit in.I'm NOT like that I got it to be Different my dad has 4 colts all diff Bushmaster was ok I liked the looks of that but $wise I went with Dpms All I need to do is start up grading parts and accessories and that is because I want to.
Next week Maby I will beable to get it broke in lol.
Thank you for the reply
God bless you and you're Family
Clayon

Personally I wouldn't do that. I would only do things to the DPMS that could easily be changed back or to another gun. I would shop parts to build another complete rifle (instead of upgrading things like the barrel or LPK), that way you could compare the two side by side. One thing that bothers me about the DPMS is they seem to charge a premium for their extras (case, magazines, cleaning kit). When I bought my AP4 the gun store also had a complete AP4 KIT (everything to build a complete rifle minus the stripped lower) for over $450 less than the complete rifle. In other words they are charging over $450 for the stripped lower, assembly of the lower (which takes ME about 30 minutes) and the case, magazines, and cleaning kit(all of which I never even used).

Hello joeroket:
Thank you for the reply
Who had the better finish DPMS or SLR 15?
Clayton

The finish quality was very close. It was the difference in color. DPMS has a lighter color finish. Color was the only reason I chose the SLR15. From seeing the quality of the maching work on the DPMS I have to say that they take great care and pride in their end product. This care and pride almost always results in a higher long lasting component, especially when the product is aluminium.

You made a good choice based on what I have seen and I would not hesitate myself to buy a DPMS in the future.

$884 is not a bad price. I am into my new one at just under $800 with two mags. You do pay a little more for an assembled rifle but there is something you get that I don't, I place to take yours back if there is a warranty issue. Mine is all on me but that is something I don't mind. I prefer to build mine myself because I know exactly what has been done to it, how it was assembled, and what quirks or issues there were during assembly.

Hello Spitpatch:
Thank you for the reply love the story I finaly picked up mine Last Sat fit n finish are fantastic
It fits tighter the w gold diggers A** in Janruary
and the finish is great an very smooth.
I hope that you sill have the hat lol
I guess That FBI person will never talk down to DPS again lol

Hello Scott:
Thank you for the reply
I picked it up last saturday waiting to brk it in sometime this week I hope
I buy guns on four things 1-looks 2-the way it feels in my hands 3- the firepower 4-accuracy
The M4 I bought just on the looks and firepower I have NEVER SHOT ONE OR BEEN AROUND ANYONE WHO HAD ONE
So I hope that it will be a good gun i'm anxious to take it and fire it I will try to get video on the break in period and after.
it may take a bit for me to do it but I will...
Again Thank you for the reply
Clayton

Hello Cyclesarge:
Thank you for the Reply
I had purchased a stock M4 AP4 so I can upgrade it later it will be all stock looking on the outside Except for
my tactical quad rails that I have installed going to get A young Nat'l Match BCG in chrome and a 2 stage trigger
that will probably do it.Then I'm getting a scope I plan on getting one in pieces to build myself it's going to be duracoated in coyote tan.
I can get Stripped lowers from $110.00 for a Mega and $199.00 for a Bushmaster or a Mega Pistol lower for $119.00
And $60.00 to 65.00 for internals..
Do you have a DPMS marked Case? DPMS on the top of the case.And do you still have the magazines and the cleaning kit.
If so How much would you sell them for Total? If you want to sell them.
Thank you
Clayton

I have some US Gov Certified expertise with ARs. 90% of all failures are due to the user, lack of maint,running a dry gun, abuse, mis-assembly that sort of thing. Then comes ammo and parts failure.
GI issue guns break often, thats why there is a 45B20 at the GI rifle range, to fix busted ARs.
All this talk about Professional Grade ARs is fine but I would concider the source.
Personaly I have several semi-auto carbines and rifles that I have built; my Mini shoots as well or better as most ARs.
My friend's Kel Tec shoots as well as MY AR.
I've seen Siagas shoot better than an AR and they don't have tiny extractors and gas systems like an AR.
Keep your DPMS over lubed and clean, treat it with respect and it will return the favor.

I have some US Gov Certified expertise with ARs. 90% of all failures are due to the user, lack of maint,running a dry gun, abuse, mis-assembly that sort of thing. Then comes ammo and parts failure.
GI issue guns break often, thats why there is a 45B20 at the GI rifle range, to fix busted ARs.
All this talk about Professional Grade ARs is fine but I would concider the source.
Personaly I have several semi-auto carbines and rifles that I have built; my Mini shoots as well or better as most ARs.
My friend's Kel Tec shoots as well as MY AR.
I've seen Siagas shoot better than an AR and they don't have tiny extractors and gas systems like an AR.
Keep your DPMS over lubed and clean, treat it with respect and it will return the favor.

Hello Thank you for the reply
That is a good thing.
I assumed that over lubing would attract more dust and powder fouling and would jam easier then a thin coat.
Well thank you
Clayton
:s0155: