JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yup. I had an AWC G2A with a large scope and a bull barrel. It weighed over 10 pounds, probably between 11 and 12 #

You didn't want to lug it around as an infantry rifle because weight is weight, but the balance was good, as it is on most bullpups.

I would not be lugging a 12 ga. shotgun around daily as a general defensive weapon. I use mine (an older bullpup with less capacity) as an after dark outside the house defensive weapon loaded with buckshot to make sure it isn't a human that set off the motion sensor lights outside, or made some noise that I want to investigate. This usually takes less than five minutes, so weight is not an issue, but because it is very dark here on the mountain and I have cougars and bears that cross my property (and probably the occasional feral dog), and because I have neighbors on 3 sides about 100-150 yards away, I think a high capacity shotgun that is quite maneuverable is the right tool.
Very good point. When I used to live in Eastern Washington, we had a good amount of random wildlife and particularly cougars that would come out of nowhere onto our property. 16 rounds of slugs with 2 shots a pump seem to be a good solution. If I ever go up to Alaska again, I'm bringing this with me without a doubt.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.