JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
7081454_02_dp_12_tactical_doorbuster_chok_640.jpg 7081454_05_fs_ft_price_drop_dp_12_tactica_640.jpg Hi everyone,

I'm selling my DP-12. It's a double barrel pump action bullpup shotgun, that holds upto 16 rounds. I'm selling it for 1,050. I installed a red dot sight and OEM doorbuster chokes on it. It's worth at least 1,400. I'm selling it to pay for something more important. Please PM me if you're interested. I prefer cash or Venmo transactions, and my preferred FFL is precise shooter LLC in Lynnwood WA.

Thanks! 7081454_04_dp_12_tactical_doorbuster_chok_640.jpg

Last Edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my DP-12. It's a double barrel pump action bullpup shotgun, that holds upto 16 rounds. I'm selling it for 1,050. I installed a red dot sight and OEM doorbuster chokes on it. It's worth at least 1,400. I'm selling it to pay for something more important. Please PM me if you're interested. I prefer cash or Venmo transactions, and my preferred FFL is precise shooter LLC in Lynnwood WA.

Thanks!
I have never seen a double barrel pump shotgun.......must be ungainly.

I saw a video with a Russian guy shooting it just now. It does look like fun.

From what I have read and seen in vids, of the hi capacity bullpup shotguns (i.e., above 10 rounds, usually dual mag tubes, e.g., KelTec KSG, UTAS), it seems to be the most reliable.

A std. action bullpup like the Mossberg 500 (Mossberg sold it as a bullpup to the LE market decades ago, but it never took off) or the conversions (later Mossberg 500/590 and Remington 870), might be more reliable, but their capacity is usually 7 or 8 rounds because they have a single tube that does not extend beyond the barrel unless the owner mods it, and the action is more clunky as is the trigger.

I want the DP-12 for a home defense shotgun. They are heavy and a bit bulky, but I won't be going more than 100 yards from my house with it and I could really use the fast second shot if a bear or cougar decides they are cornered and I don't see them right away (it would be in the dark with a weapon light attached - probably a laser too).

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

EH, if you ever get down to Centralia, I would be willing to meet you there halfway.

I still have the cash if you ever get closer to PDX with the gun

But when the Tavor comes out this spring I will be considering that.
I'll definitely let you know next time I'm in Beaverton. I'm a bit disabled so it's a bit harder for me to get around, but the second the family makes a trip down I'll give you a call and meet you at the closest FFL.

I have never seen a double barrel pump shotgun.......must be ungainly.
The thing about it, is that because of how short it is, it's incredibly manageable and maneuverable. The weight isn't bad at all because it's not a very long gun, and even with the doorbuster chokes it's short enough to maneuver through most normal single doors.

The thing about it, is that because of how short it is, it's incredibly manageable and maneuverable. The weight isn't bad at all because it's not a very long gun, and even with the doorbuster chokes it's short enough to maneuver through most normal single doors.

Yup. I had an AWC G2A with a large scope and a bull barrel. It weighed over 10 pounds, probably between 11 and 12 #

You didn't want to lug it around as an infantry rifle because weight is weight, but the balance was good, as it is on most bullpups.

I would not be lugging a 12 ga. shotgun around daily as a general defensive weapon. I use mine (an older bullpup with less capacity) as an after dark outside the house defensive weapon loaded with buckshot to make sure it isn't a human that set off the motion sensor lights outside, or made some noise that I want to investigate. This usually takes less than five minutes, so weight is not an issue, but because it is very dark here on the mountain and I have cougars and bears that cross my property (and probably the occasional feral dog), and because I have neighbors on 3 sides about 100-150 yards away, I think a high capacity shotgun that is quite maneuverable is the right tool.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.