JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't get me wrong, I am a happy camper that IP43 is dead. But one downside might be that with IP43 missing from the ballot, it could temper voter turn out. I suppose it could affect turn out on both sides. Does anybody else share this concern? How can we replace that motivation to vote for the lazy pro2a residents?

It might help if we could identify a House or Senate gun ban bill by number that anti-gun legislators are planning on introducing in the long 2019 session. Then we can have another evil subject to rally around. Anybody aware of any gun ban bills coming up?

Locally and Nationally, the temper tantrums and rhetoric from the progressives is enough to make me ensure I vote. Hopefully, others will feel the same way.

..How can we replace that motivation to vote for the lazy pro2a residents?
I don't think that'll be a problem while we're all being constantly bombarded with left fist woe is us propaganda telling us we are the bane of humanity and should be erased from the face of the planet for the good of the species.
after all, even snowflakes deserve a place in the sun.. logic

A chance to unseat Kate, even with a less than ideal candidate, should be enough encouragement to get out the vote in Oregon. If that doesn't do it, we need to make sure everyone is aware of the statement Ceasefire just made about getting the legislature to ban all magazines over 5 rounds, as well as limiting ammo sales, limiting ammo sales to those under 21 and prohibiting sales on expanding ammo. They are doubling down on stupid, and we can only stop them by electing more pro-gun folks in November. We need to tell everyone who will listen and who supports individual rights and freedom, to vote this November.

If that's not enough, remind folks that Kate is coming for more of your money.

Locally and Nationally, the temper tantrums and rhetoric from the progressives is enough to make me ensure I vote. Hopefully, others will feel the same way.

Exactly right. Who isn't tired of these "woke" a@@holes who take themselves so seriously.. I've had enough of everyone's self-righteousness and "activism". Half these kids still live at home!

Young people are being spoon fed political ideas inciting them to anger, when they should be out riding in a convertible, having some beers at the beach and enjoying the summer. When I was a young man only the biggest dorks were involved in politics. We were interested in girls and we left politics to grouchy old people. It needs to go back to that.

I have never missed opportunity to vote, and long as I am physically able to, I never will. In this cycle the goal is quite clear: voting Brown out. The insanity, both 2A-related and otherwise, is going to continue unabated should she be reelected. We can't have that happen.

A chance to unseat Kate, even with a less than ideal candidate, should be enough encouragement to get out the vote in Oregon. If that doesn't do it, we need to make sure everyone is aware of the statement Ceasefire just made about getting the legislature to ban all magazines over 5 rounds, as well as limiting ammo sales, limiting ammo sales to those under 21 and prohibiting sales on expanding ammo. They are doubling down on stupid, and we can only stop them by electing more pro-gun folks in November. We need to tell everyone who will listen and who supports individual rights and freedom, to vote this November.

If that's not enough, remind folks that Kate is coming for more of your money.
The Ceasefire agenda won't stop. They will have plenty of willing participants in Salem if gun rights supporters don't get some victories in Nov.

Exactly right. Who isn't tired of these "woke" a@@holes who take themselves so seriously.. I've had enough of everyone's self-righteousness and "activism". Half these kids still live at home!

Young people are being spoon fed political ideas inciting them to anger, when they should be out riding in a convertible, having some beers at the beach and enjoying the summer. When I was a young man only the biggest dorks were involved in politics. We were interested in girls and we left politics to grouchy old people. It needs to go back to that.

I think grouchy old people are why we are where we are, sixties radicals entrenched in government. ;)

Yes, If we can keep the fire lit under pro individual liberty voters I believe there is enough scary stuff going on with the left right now in OR and nationally to push voters to turn out in November. This can be done, we can vote in some Pro freedomers if we can get people to show up to vote.

I want to be very clear on something, I am sure most people know this but just in case someone reading this does not know.

At this point, with what our politics has devolved into, you are one or the other..

You are either FOR Individual Liberty and believe the rights of the individual are the most important thing.
Or..
You are AGAINST Individual Liberty and believe the rights of the individual should be subject to the pursuit of equity between groups.

Now, I HOPE that we can go back to some sense of normal one day in reguards to our political discourse. BUT..Right now you must decide which of those 2 statements you agree with and vote with that side, at least for the interim, even if you do not agree with every position of Republicans, For now, we MUST protect our rights as individuals. And voting to the right is the ONLY chance to retain some semblance of whats left of our Constitutional rights.

Even if you are.. PRO Abortion, PRO legalization of drugs, PRO Open Borders, ect.. You must vote to retain your Liberty or you will get NONE OF THOSE THINGS in the long run. Elites in the Democratic party do not give a DAMN about those things, they are just talking points to garner votes.

Don't get me wrong, I am a happy camper that IP43 is dead. But one downside might be that with IP43 missing from the ballot, it could temper voter turn out. I suppose it could affect turn out on both sides. Does anybody else share this concern? How can we replace that motivation to vote for the lazy pro2a residents?

There is no "downside" to that POS not making the ballot. The Constitution and Bill of Rights were never intended to be voted on via Mob Rule. I don't know the Bible or Scriptures, but isn't Mob Rule how Jesus came to be crucified?? The masses are not always right, that is why we have a Constitution and B of R!!
:s0014:

The downside to IP43 being dead is that it most certainly will be revived for 2020. Then the originators will give themselves plenty of time to ensure it gets on the ballot. They will probably also put a bit more lipstick on the pig to make it look palatable to voters.

The downside to IP43 being dead is that it most certainly will be revived for 2020. Then the originators will give themselves plenty of time to ensure it gets on the ballot. They will probably also put a bit more lipstick on the pig to make it look palatable to voters.

What a shock. Ceasefire Oregon website just announced they will withdraw and refile for 2020.

Ceasefire Oregon will run in to the same problems in 2020. If it's not the title it will be the text. The whole thing is just to broad. It may have to go to the highest court. But it will fail somewhere a long the line.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top