JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like there was a fire on the hillside at the upper pits (used for long range work) on Tuesday. Sounds like the fire dept thinks it may have been started due to shooting steel targets near some dry grass/brush. No hard answer yet.

DRRC is closed to everyone through Friday and should be reopened on Saturday. At that time, shooting steel will be suspended until further notice.

Be cautious shooting steel anywhere right now. This long dry summer has made things really easy to ignite.

Looks like there was a fire on the hillside at the upper pits (used for long range work). Sounds like the fire dept thinks it may have been started due to shooting steel targets near some dry grass/brush. No hard answer yet.

DRRC is closed to everyone through Friday and should be reopened on Saturday. At that time, shooting steel will be suspended until further notice.

Be cautious shooting steel anywhere right now. This long dry summer has made things really easy to ignite.

I stopped shooting steel a couple of months ago. Come on rain, we need ya!

I was out in the woods last weekend and brought a couple things just in case it looked ok to shoot.
Going to wait a bit more till it rains a bit.
Got a new M11 and AR optics to sight in.
Supposed to rain Sunday, hopefully it's more than a few sprinkles.

I want to get out there and ring some steel on my IronMonster targets in his memory. Hopefully the dry weather will end soon so it will be safe to do so.

Hopefully it hurrys and gets here. However, I kind of got rained on today while welding on a Tug Boat. More of a misty rain though, but a good sign...

I'm talking rain brother, like downpour flash flood style. Better than fires and smoke!

Dammit, it's snowing over here. I no good at RAIN DANCE!!!!
g1zSCHS.jpg

I want to get out there and ring some steel on my IronMonster targets in his memory. Hopefully the dry weather will end soon so it will be safe to do so.
Yep, talking targets with @Reno911 , really missed IronMonster.

I've done all I can, gents. I've run THREE vehicles through the car wash in the past week and yet... nothing.
That method of rain generation has proven to be 99.44% effective in the past, but not this time.
...maybe I shoulda sprung for the spray wax... ?
Didn't have your golf clubs in the back? That's where you goofed up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top