JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey lads and ladettes, recently moved to Portland, OR from Melbourne, Australia.

My wife has a Ruger 1022, and I plan to get a few larger firearms but we've loved having another reason to get into the outdoors, enjoy some sun and work on a skill and gain some knowledge.

I'm pretty new to all this, but so far everyone I've encountered in the OR/WA shooting community has been very welcoming, so thank you. Hope to see some of you around the traps.

I have alot of questions, hope you don't mind a couple of newbies picking your brains =)

Welcome to the USA, welcome to Portland and welcome to the forum! We are also eager to learn from your perspectives so jump right in!

Welcome! You Aussies are some of the most freedom loving people I've met, and you definitely got the short end of the stick with your Government

Welcome to you and your family to the community. There are a ton of great people (and a couple odd ones ;)) on this forum that can probably answer any question you can think of.
I'd like to build upon my esteemed compatriot's sentiment and add that there are people here who can answer questions one may not be aware of yet or should be asked! I'm looking at you @Andy54Hawken and @Stomper with the deepest respect! :D:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top