JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome mate. I work with quite a few Aussies and flat out love visiting Melbourne. So bummed the Australian F1 race was canceled.

Do ask those questions and get out there with that 10/22, that's a great rifle to get range time in with.

G'day! & welcome to the USA and the Pacific North West. Good on you for coming over.
Enjoy the beer here. Melbourne and Portland have a lot in common with respect to the abundant use of hops.

Most coffee shops even know what you mean when you order at tall flat white.

Our varmints tend to be a lot smaller than those bouncing around in Oz. Our water is pretty cold as well so no worries about the occasional crocodile taking a swim either.

If you want beets on your burger, you are going to have to ask. Most places here will just scratch their heads.

10/22 is a great way to start shooting here. There are many outdoor ranges listed as well as clubs however the clubs won't be holding an orientation meeting for the foreseeable future. I'm happy to host you and your wife if you are in the Portland area at TCGC gun club. Send me a private message if there's interest.

Cheers mate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads