JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a good idea; I just think that the idiots in DC will just continue to ignore us no matter how much we send them.

That said I'll still participate!

Another of Dr Piazza's ignoble spammish/chainmail marketing gimmicks that would have Franklin spinning in his grave at such a use of his motif.....:rolleyes:

Another of Dr Piazza's ignoble spammish/chainmail marketing gimmicks that would have Franklin spinning in his grave at such a use of his motif.....:rolleyes:

Looks to me like all the age old tools of the charletans in play. $300 folding knife?? A custom hand made Russel don't cost that much. Want to bet it's a Chinese import he gets for less than $5 in bulk?? What bullroar.

He's fishing for emails first and foremost.

No wonder many of you have the politics you do, you can't seem to look even an angstrom below the surface.

Yeah go get that free handgun and training and while your at it buy a bridge or two.

No wonder many of you have the politics you do, you can't seem to look even an angstrom below the surface.

Yeah go get that free handgun and training and while your at it buy a bridge or two.

For sure, just exactly as I suspected. I signed up for his "FREE" 30 courses using my stealth @yahoo account. Got the first one this morning. Just a very standardize charletan's sales pitch for his courses. It was worth the free cost, less the waste of my time. No info whatsoever of value received. And I expect he will be selling my bogas email address to any other charletan's who will pay a few cents per address for "confirmed reply address listings". At least it will be going straight to the trash bin where it belongs.

- a million rating here

:s0114: :s0131: :s0112: :s0129:

LOL.. you putz. I was only game to print out copies of the Gadsden flag on paper and sending them off to ALL of my fav-OR-ite politicians in the mail.... less the talcum powder. You are such a pinchy-faced crumudgen! :s0112:

an angstrom? :s0114:

What are you talking about? I like the flag....I have mine mailed out! Yippee!!!!!

an angstrom? :s0114:

What are you talking about? I like the flag....I have mine mailed out! Yippee!!!!!

You mean you've never heard of angstrom?? Wow you must not do much liberal-talking-down to people do you? Ok I'll fill you in:

Make up words to make yourself sound suuuper smart and then use said made up words to talk down to people you disagree with. Jeez man you need to get out to Portland more... :s0114::s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top