dolooperd

Reactions
I stopped by the booth at the show. Checked out the site. Been out of the shooting world for about 15 years. I've recently picked up a few handguns and am starting to toy around again.

Nice to see the site. It looks like there is some community building up.

PhysicsGuy, years ago I read much of the popular literature on physics, including some on the Manhattan Project. I've often heard of Oppenheimer quoting, "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" at the Trinity test. Thanks for adding more from the original IIndian?) in your sig. It helps the quote make more sense.

BTW, I can't find where to edit sigs in the profile. Any ideas, anyone?

Reactions
t looks like there is some community building up.
PhysicsGuy, years ago I read much of the popular literature on physics, including some on the Manhattan Project. I've often heard of Oppenheimer quoting, "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" at the Trinity test. Thanks for adding more from the original IIndian?) in your sig. It helps the quote make more sense.
Yeah I believe/hope the one I have is his correct quote, he was an interesting guy. So did I meet you at the show? I was the guy sitting on the right side of the table.

OP
dolooper
Reactions
Yeah I believe/hope the one I have is his correct quote, he was an interesting guy. So did I meet you at the show? I was the guy sitting on the right side of the table.
I was there on Friday. Were you the dark-haired guy who handed me the card? If so, we talked a little about how busy the show was, especially for a Friday. I'm the guy started to look up the Web site on my crackberry.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom