JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by the booth at the show. Checked out the site. Been out of the shooting world for about 15 years. I've recently picked up a few handguns and am starting to toy around again.

Nice to see the site. It looks like there is some community building up.

PhysicsGuy, years ago I read much of the popular literature on physics, including some on the Manhattan Project. I've often heard of Oppenheimer quoting, "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" at the Trinity test. Thanks for adding more from the original IIndian?) in your sig. It helps the quote make more sense.

BTW, I can't find where to edit sigs in the profile. Any ideas, anyone?

t looks like there is some community building up.
PhysicsGuy, years ago I read much of the popular literature on physics, including some on the Manhattan Project. I've often heard of Oppenheimer quoting, "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" at the Trinity test. Thanks for adding more from the original IIndian?) in your sig. It helps the quote make more sense.

Yeah I believe/hope the one I have is his correct quote, he was an interesting guy. So did I meet you at the show? I was the guy sitting on the right side of the table.

Yeah I believe/hope the one I have is his correct quote, he was an interesting guy. So did I meet you at the show? I was the guy sitting on the right side of the table.

I was there on Friday. Were you the dark-haired guy who handed me the card? If so, we talked a little about how busy the show was, especially for a Friday. I'm the guy started to look up the Web site on my crackberry.

I was there on Friday. Were you the dark-haired guy who handed me the card? If so, we talked a little about how busy the show was, especially for a Friday. I'm the guy started to look up the Web site on my crackberry.

haha, well there were two guys working our booth, but I do remember someone looking us up on the spot. :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top