JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I certainly dont get the political connection with the dog whistle thing as thought in the original post, but then I also dont get the diaper pin thing for some sort of unity/protection.
Too dang old or geographically misplaced I spose.

Do me a favor--unless you HAVE a dog with you, DON'T blow one of those damn things around me; I'm very sensitive to high-frequency noise (yep, one of the unlucky few who can hear the lower frequencies of cheap-crap dogwhistle) and they bugger my ears over and give me a migraine every time.

The left points so many fingers about dogwhistling because it's part of their Standard Bag of Tricks, ranking right behind "whatever you're planning or doing, accuse the other guy of FIRST."

I've been hearing this term a lot lately, but it's strange, because now when you look it up, it has this weird political connotation about "code words" for racism and so forth.

Funny thing is, years back when I first heard the term, it simply meant "someone whose er, rectum, is so tight, that dogs bark when that person farts". At least that definition makes more sense. In other words it described a personal characteristic, not what the person said. I think it was Hunter Thompson, or someone equally irreverant, who coined the term.

Why does the Ministry of Propaganda have to ruin perfectly good words and concepts?

Or am I just imagining things? What did "dog whistle" mean to you when you first heard the term?
Even my 15 year old brother didn't know what it meant!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top