JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found these today im the Saddle Mt unit while elk hunting. Pretty big canine tracks right in step with the elk tracks. About 4 miles from the nearest house or paved road. Just wanting some opinions as to wolf or coyotezilla. Size 11 and cow elk track for size reference

20191121_101359~2.jpg 20191121_101404~3.jpg

I dunno', but you may want to keep a few large Milk Bones in your pocket just in case. ;)

Off the subject, some mountain cats are starting to pack up in my area. The local dogs have been pretty vocal about it, so we're pretty sure they're in our neighborhood.

Always finding kitty tracks in our area. Took my wife along for an evening hunt tonight and pointed one cat track out that I spotted a few days ago. Gives her the willies and keeps me entertained for a few minutes

Its too small to be wolf. Looks more cat like to me. And besides, I heard on the radio (just yesterday) that there was only 1 pack of wolves known to be in the state and they were spotted on the Warmspring rez just the other week... I call bs on that one, because I've seen wolf tracks (5 wolves together) where I hunt in northern Oregon near the columbia river gorge. Trust me, the tracks I saw were much larger than the little puzzy cat track you have your foot next to....

Its too small to be wolf. Looks more cat like to me. And besides, I heard on the radio (just yesterday) that there was only 1 pack of wolves known to be in the state and they were spotted on the Warmspring rez just the other week... I call bs on that one, because I've seen wolf tracks (5 wolves together) where I hunt in northern Oregon near the columbia river gorge. Trust me, the tracks I saw were much larger than the little puzzy cat track you have your foot next to....
Also Eagle Cap Wilderness in the Wallowas...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top