JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my earliest memories as a small child was of our pure white German Sheppard named Heidi.
My little sister and I were playing on the front lawn of our suburban NE Portland home (50 + yrs ago)
and a car pulled up to the curb and when the passenger door opened up and a man leaned over offering a big lollipop to my sister.
She was on her tricycle and when she pedaled over to take the candy, he grabbed her hand and started to pull her into his car.
That's when Heidi streaked across the lawn, jumped between my sister and the car and started chomping down on the mans arm.
The car took off, my sister was knocked off her tricycle, but Heidi wouldn't let go and was running alongside as she tried to tear his arm off shaking her head side to side
She finally let go and the guy sped off. She returned with a mouthful of his bloody shirt sleeve.
At that time she was raising a litter of pups and was always protective, but after that event, nobody could approach the house with us out front.

I've actually been a Belgiun M fan mr many years. Like this look.

image.jpg

One of my earliest memories as a small child was of our pure white German Sheppard named Heidi.
My little sister and I were playing on the front lawn of our suburban NE Portland home (50 + yrs ago)
and a car pulled up to the curb and when the passenger door opened up and a man leaned over offering a big lollipop to my sister.
She was on her tricycle and when she pedaled over to take the candy, he grabbed her hand and started to pull her into his car.
That's when Heidi streaked across the lawn, jumped between my sister and the car and started chomping down on the mans arm.
The car took off, my sister was knocked off her tricycle, but Heidi wouldn't let go and was running alongside as she tried to tear his arm off shaking her head side to side
She finally let go and the guy sped off. She returned with a mouthful of his bloody shirt sleeve.
At that time she was raising a litter of pups and was always protective, but after that event, nobody could approach the house with us out front.
A guy was telling me he was home from work 1 day and the neighbor kid was playing in the yard across the street when a perv van drove up and parked
He went to grab his shot gun and headed over to save the kid.
He was a little slow. Her pit bull had grabbed the guy by the throat and drug him over the fence,holding him down by the neck
He didn't interrupt the dog till he called 911

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR