JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
could only finish 11 minutes at this time. I'll continue later but it is excellent and ought to be shown in every high school sophomore class and then on TV in place of the Kardashians.

TO ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT GOVERNMENT IN ANY WAY, YOU MUST WATCH THIS.
This woman's presentation is, in my opinion, 99.99995% bullet proof.
She knows her stuff! She absolutely GETS IT.
This is one of those rare moments in my life where I find myself in a smoldering lust over a woman's intellect rather than her body.
Based upon this presentation alone, I would vote and campaign for her.
(Still, no one is perfect, so I'll have to check out her other videos on Youtube, and see what she has to say about other things as well).
But this one is worth 30 minutes of yours and your kids' time...for yours AND YOUR KIDS' FUTURES.

She is a great speaker and very good at presenting her interpretation of The Constitution. Not only that, it could very well be what the framers intended. But at this point it doesn't matter. For the last 125 years the courts, including the Supreme Court, has ruled that the property clause of The Constitution does indeed extend the right to the Federal Government to own and regulate land. That precedent will never change because the courts will rarely ever change the direction of common law.

The good news is common law is on our side for gun rights. Almost all precedent cases at this point have ruled in favor of the 2nd Amendment.

But at this point it doesn't matter. For the last 125 years the courts, including the Supreme Court, has ruled that the property clause of The Constitution does indeed

That is the entire point of the first video - it's 'We the People' that have the power. We get to decide what is constitutional. We get the hold our elected officials accountable (and try them for treason for breaking their oath to uphold the constitution). We the people created the 3 branches of government including the judicial branch. The only authority they have is what we the people grant them. It's by the consent of the governed. Stop giving consent to unconstitutional laws.

It does matter.

Very true, KC. This woman is very smart and we'll spoken, maybe she could run for office some day and effect some "change" in the "right" direction.

KrisAnne Hall is a former prosecutor and Constitutional attorney who was fired from her job for teaching the Constitution to citizen groups.

Hmmmm..... sounds familiar to when "the church" didn't want the masses to be able to read the Bible for themselves, keeping them dependent on "priests" to "interpret" the scriptures for them... then that little invention called the "printing press" went and done unraveled the whole dang system! o_O:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
The courts are at your disposal to challenge the constitutionality of any and all laws. That is how it works. Good luck challenging laws that have 125 years of common law supporting the constitutionality of them. Would like to see it changed...and I call first dibs on Fish Lake on the west side of the Steens.

act on.....internet warrior...what drives...you...we will succumb to what we have witnessed..the transfer of sovereignty..the bad-assery you jest....our own carry the knife

anyone have any good links to download internet radio that would have here show along with some of the others out there? I had one, but it's like very malicious so got rid of it. It did have Alex jones on it, and some others but could never get Dave Hodges or anything else on it.

She's right, it doesn't work. However she still buys such collectivist notions as "the consent of the governed" and representative government.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist."
-- Lysander Spooner

It wasn't a failure of the constitution - it's a failure of the people.

"I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe ... Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. -- From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy."

Daniel Webster - June 1, 1837

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads