JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya the delay sucks. Call OSP and challenge may speed things up.

Keith has always treated me fair. One of the only shops I've tradded guns with. They are usually swamped.
I agree that Keith's can be a very difficult place to 'shop' for a weapon. They can be crowded, its difficult to see/read the tags on the guns in the cabinets or up on the stand-up racks. Do your due diligence on the internet and go in with a list to see. Ask them for a price on your list, then go away and think about what you want. When ready go back in with the mfg item number and order it up. Done.
I have met Keith and find him to be very personable. He has a big business with 4,000 guns in stock. If its a high value item he probably has the best price on it. I live in Tigard so its a long way out to Gresham for me.

Do yourself a big favor and expunge your record. I posted a link below explaining a few facts in this matter.
I take it the misdemeanor happened in Oregon, so I only researched this states timelines for application.
I successfully went through this process on my own without a lawyers help last year for a class B misdemeanor I incurred in Utah in 1980. Only cost me $225.00 and it was money well spent.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...punged&usg=AFQjCNHaYWIm7xflnHPAqz4d4PpG90Babg

Just a little info, it's actually 5 days, not 3. BATFE and subsequently OSP do not count the day of the check as a day. Then it has to be a full 3 days (72 hours) before you can actually release the firearm. So, it's actually on the 5th day that the firearm can be released but, like was noted earlier the shop has everything to lose if you don't come back positive. Hell, even if you do pass they can still get screwed. Look at the shop in CT that sold the guns to the Sandy Hook shooter's mom; 2 years prior and completely legal, still sued in to oblivion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top