JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a delay on my firearm and its gonna be till March before I even get it if I do. My background just has a misdemeanor which is Disorderly Conduct 2 from 4 years ago and I know for a fact thats what this causing this delay other then that Im clean. It only shows a misdemeanor charge when they look at it but the OSP does not know its a Disorderly Conduct 2 till they investigate. I paid my fine ,no jail time, 12 months probation and that was it. But just wondering does Keiths do the 3 day transfer?

In my opinion, if they dont, you're not missing out on much anyways. I felt like I was a regular at Keith's when I lived in Gresham but every time I came in and said hi to the same people it was like I was a stranger again and again.

In my opinion, if they dont, you're not missing out on much anyways. I felt like I was a regular at Keith's when I lived in Gresham but every time I came in and said hi to the same people it was like I was a stranger again and again.

Northwest Armory is worse! Thank God for the internet, SGAMMO.COM, Curts, Gunbroker, etc...

Keiths and every other local gun shop I deal with will not release the firearm without an approval # from OSP no matter how long it takes. That is the standard locally among all gun shops. They have too much to lose if they release the firearm and a few days later the OSP come back with a denial after the buyer shot his wife and kids. I would not release it either. They LGS are just covering their backside. If they don't, they could be sued out of business in short order. Even if they followed the law and prevail in the civil suit, they would be out 50 to 100 k in legal fees.

I'm not getting dragged into another one of these debates. Sorry for your delay.

This dead horse has been beaten in half a dozen different threads. All it ever does is start an argument about releasing guns and restock fees.:s0013:

Here's another one, OSP only keeps the responses to out of state inquiries for 5 years. So if you had an issue from out of state, every 5 years you will be delayed, until a fresh response is recieved. Then you are good for another 5 years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top