JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My understanding is the Gen5s got to be a little thicker on account of the ambi slide release. I don't have calipers to measure exacts but iirc there was some concern at first for holster compatibility between G4/5s. My G45 slides right into my Gen4 holsters and snaps just fine.

Maybe the light bearing holsters have a little more play since it indexes to light vs gun.

My understanding is the Gen5s got to be a little thicker on account of the ambi slide release. I don't have calipers to measure exacts but iirc there was some concern at first for holster compatibility between G4/5s. My G45 slides right into my Gen4 holsters and snaps just fine.

Maybe the light bearing holsters have a little more play since it indexes to light vs gun.
That could be. I didn't take into affect that ambi slide lock. The Gen 4 works fine in the Gen 5 holster. Just gotta adjust the retention.

What I honestly want is a G45 but in 40sw. I wonder if they'll do it.

Still waiting on their G46 to come out
I'm not a fan of .40 so…..

I will say that everyone wants a compact grip with a long slide. I think the G45 layout with the compact slide and full frame grip is the ideal set up.

I'm that oddball who likes it.

Ditto. I found I don't want any smaller than a G19 grip length. Need a 4"bbl at least and a compact to fullsize grip is more ideal.

The micro gat craze is neat but I find only useful for carry on certain conditions. Meanwhile my G19/23/45 see way more daily use, they aren't even that hard to conceal tbh even in gym shorts and a shirt with a button up over for casual day out on the town.

I'm that oddball who likes it.

Ditto. I found I don't want any smaller than a G19 grip length. Need a 4"bbl at least and a compact to fullsize grip is more ideal.

The micro gat craze is neat but I find only useful for carry on certain conditions. Meanwhile my G19/23/45 see way more daily use, they aren't even that hard to conceal tbh even in gym shorts and a shirt with a button up over for casual day out on the town.
I am the same. I carry a G45 daily in jeans and a tshirt. I have a 43X that I'll carry when I am forced to wear formal attire.

Never been much of a Glockster, that plastic frame and the lack of a hammer took this old 🐐 awhile to get used to after decades of 1911 and BHP use. However... after carrying a G21 gen3 for awhile I sprung on a gen5 G19... decided I really like it even tho the lack of a safety (yeah, yeah, I don't want to hear it) took some getting used to. Nice pistols, and I like it well enuff I've been thinking of cashing in a .44mag and .357 mag for a 10mm :)....
Old Gaston certainly has revolutionised the pistol market, much as Colt did back when...

Never been much of a Glockster, that plastic frame and the lack of a hammer took this old 🐐 awhile to get used to after decades of 1911 and BHP use. However... after carrying a G21 gen3 for awhile I sprung on a gen5 G19... decided I really like it even tho the lack of a safety (yeah, yeah, I don't want to hear it) took some getting used to. Nice pistols, and I like it well enuff I've been thinking of cashing in a .44mag and .357 mag for a 10mm :)....
Old Gaston certainly has revolutionised the pistol market, much as Colt did back when...
He he he.... Welcome to the dark side!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top