Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Does anyone like this?

In my line of work this is a running joke that one of us must just create an "End-user Adjustment Tool". It is pretty much network cabling braided into a Cat o' Nine Tails. I haven't resorted to one yet, but ... it has crossed the mind more than once. :p
This thing looks like a “User end-adjustment tool” to me.

That would guarantee my drive would remain a floppy.
Most sympathetic, I am. In fact, I would suspect most end-users would not find this utility a beneficial function.

Personally, more into multiprocessing. Alas, said, can often result in a bug. And, ay, a memory persistent one at that. :p

I was going to unwatch this thread but I think I'll just get the popcorn. :s0093:

Most sympathetic, I am. In fact, I would suspect most end-users would not find this utility a beneficial function.

Personally, more into multiprocessing. Alas, said, can often result in a bug. And, ay, a memory persistent one at that. :p

Hmmmm........well I like girls and I don't need fancy toys to impress....

Yes I do. :s0140:

You sure that's the only method of delivery?
BC headache powders rock. Been using them for years. I love the taste of aspirin.

1571631217971.png

OP
C
Reactions
I still have an old PR-24 (side-handle baton, tonfa) that I used to carry as an armed/unarmed Security Officer. This, coupled with a Blackjack and a flat sap worked wonders when I didn't want/need to Cap-stun or shoot the perp.

OP
C
Reactions
BC headache powders rock. Been using them for years. I love the taste of aspirin.

View attachment 626483
That takes me back to my days at USNAS Millington Tennesee. Aviation Machinist's Mate (Jet) "A" School.

"Tell your headache to 'take a powder'. Tell your headache to take BC." - Original Radio/Television Jingle (circa 1974).

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online