JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so a couple weeks ago I had the local vet over to work on one of his guns. While he was here he saw my take down charger and said something like "I figured out how to make a charger cool"

I kind of thought "ok, sure". Later he emailed me pictures and build info on his and I was like

"Whoa, that is cool":D

Mine is not quite as trick as his, his stock folds and has better glass, still with a suppressor snugged up this makes a great little .22 rock chuck gitter that's easy to pack and fun to shoot. IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0995.JPG

Wow and wow! Where does one find all that neat cool stuff? Specifically the stock, folder and fore end. Inquiring minds wonder. The World Wonders. Very nice indeed! I am finding all sorts of neat stuff on this site and thank you. :)

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

Did a little searching online, looks like a few options for adding a buffer tube to a charger. Nordic components makes a chassis that does it ($200 :eek: Model AR22 - really designed for the 10/22 rifle), but that doesn't appear to be the one in the photos posted by @IronMonster. Hopefully he can share with us what he's using. Inquiring minds want to know!

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on a PMACA chassis for this route of thing myself. Ever since reading the reversed reversal reversion. I though to myself a charger would be fun with a brace!

I see PMACA chassis's being out of stock soon because of this thread. Especially as they aren't too expensive.

Who makes that pistol buffer adapter? I haven't seen a tube on a charger before - might make it a desirable gun after all.
I was thinking the same thing. My Wife has been asking about one of these for years. I keep telling her it's not something she would like :10 after she shot it. Now THAT set up I would LIKE. As so often happens when Wife starts "asking about" some gun and I say you won't like it she just buys it. Used to be soon sold. Now with the new laws that means taking a hit on the money. Now that I have seen this I kind of hope she comes home with a charger. I too would like to know where you get the stuff to put the brace on it.

Yep, you guys got it sorted. Really impressed with the chassis for the dough. It's got a very nice fit and finish and shipped quick

I am wondering about a collapsible brace :D

Yep, you guys got it sorted. Really impressed with the chassis for the dough. It's got a very nice fit and finish and shipped quick

I am wondering about a collapsible brace :D
That was my thought. However I don't think I would go with the take down charger. Fixed barrel with a collapsible brace. Should be extremely compact.

I emailed them to see if there is any interest or thoughts on making one with a CZ Scorpion style railed backing.

Yeah, I bought the take down because it had a threaded barrel and the whole point was to suppress it. although it does make for a small package if you do take it down a regular one with a collapsible brace or folding brace would be a fine thing

Got a reply back already, no plans for any railed back-end. However he did say they may be planning an AK under folder style chassis.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top