JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^ Nice! Is this one yours? If so, did you do the work? It looks great.
Working on mine. That one was my inspiration. I'll do the stock, and the only thing I need is a Byer's barrel. He has 4.5" ultralight ones. I'll drop a can on it and have a pseudo integrally suppressed mare's leg. See all sights look to be the best option for sights.

A little wait for the back order and it finally comes together. Still needs a red dot.

FAA155B8-D5C0-4D61-BC91-99701AB3D2CD.jpeg

It's time like these were I'll miss Ironmonster the most.

I got around to getting a PMACA chassis charger build complete, and he is no longer here to share it with. He was the one that gave me the ideas to put one together!

Damnit. :(

This one is for you man! It will rain lead down on many targets in your honor!

6E9F8F10-7C51-4126-8778-CF6C45F0D1B9.jpeg

It's time like these were I'll miss Ironmonster the most.

I got around to getting a PMACA chassis charger build complete, and he is no longer here to share it with. He was the one that gave me the ideas to put one together!

Damnit. :(

This one is for you man! It will rain lead down on many targets in your honor!

View attachment 486597
Some folks get irritated when people comment on old threads and bring them back... I'm this case I am glad to see it. It's awsome that he can still inspire from beyond. Now I know what my next personal build is going to be....
With my Silencerco Spectre2 on the end, It should be an epic addition to my toy box.
So I'm in the market for a charger now.

You know you are getting kinda old here when you realize that more and more of your buddies, friends, acquaintances and forum associates are no longer with us. Dead. That Sucks.

As far as that Charger goes it begs a nice Can. Monster season in the community garden. Millions of space invaders. Dinky ones.

www.eliteiron,com

All Oregon State, US Code, NFA Laws And BATFE Rules, Regulations And Whims Apply.

It's even crazier when you get emotional seeing someone pass, that you only knew through posts, photos, and PMs.

He was one of my favorite people on here. He will be missed dearly.
Prayers to his family.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top