JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that I'm on my computer I can type more.

Having lived in MA, and now moving out, I don't support anything that uses the following terms:
- Stricter/Strict
- Common Sense
- Safer

It's an infringement, and it has ZERO impact on anything other than making legal folks's lives harder. Here in MA you can't buy ammo online, so you have a friend in NH order it, get it shipped to their place, and then you drive 45 minutes to pick it up, buy a ton of liquor, and head back home to Taxachusetts.

I do not support banning online sales of ammo. The gun shops I go to charge a lot more than what I can get online. Even with shipping costs it is cheaper to order ammo online.

We all know ammo control is the new gun control. Kali. has banned lead in ammo. Washington made noise about banning Full Metal Jacket ammo a few years back. What scares me is that banning people from owning more than say 100 rounds of any one type of ammo sounds resonable to most sheeple. These same people stock up on stuff from CostCo. But somehow when it comes to ammo these rules on saving money and having a good suply for the future don't apply. I truly fear it would not be very hard to pass a retroactive ban on ammo. Unlike Guns I don't think the average person understands how much money some have tied up in stored ammo. They just don't know how hard or expensive ammo can be to get hold of at times. And if they were told some would still be fine with taking our ammo away. After all some don't think we need more than a box or so to hunt deer. So 100 rounds is more than enough! Right? And we all understand any law retroactivly limiting ammo would make a lot of good people criminals overnight.
Limiting ammo sales online is banning bulk ammo sales. Banning bulk ammo sales is banning bulk ammo ownership. Don't kid yourself.

Fully agree with the above post. I have a little more than some of the proposed limits on ammo ownership, but only because I can't afford to invest in silver or gold. Instead, my portfolio of precious metal investments is solely in copper jacketed lead. When the SHTF, .22lr will be one of the best currencies available.

We all know ammo control is the new gun control. Kali. has banned lead in ammo. Washington made noise about banning Full Metal Jacket ammo a few years back. What scares me is that banning people from owning more than say 100 rounds of any one type of ammo sounds resonable to most sheeple. These same people stock up on stuff from CostCo. But somehow when it comes to ammo these rules on saving money and having a good suply for the future don't apply. I truly fear it would not be very hard to pass a retroactive ban on ammo. Unlike Guns I don't think the average person understands how much money some have tied up in stored ammo. They just don't know how hard or expensive ammo can be to get hold of at times. And if they were told some would still be fine with taking our ammo away. After all some don't think we need more than a box or so to hunt deer. So 100 rounds is more than enough! Right? And we all understand any law retroactivly limiting ammo would make a lot of good people criminals overnight.
Limiting ammo sales online is banning bulk ammo sales. Banning bulk ammo sales is banning bulk ammo ownership. Don't kid yourself.

What Costco sells ammo? I just ordered 2,000 rds over the Internet but Costco would be more convenient and their prices should be good..

Oh wait, Costco bans weapons in their stores, so probably won't happen.

That's what we need "more rules/laws" that'll stop all this useless slaughter in "gun free zones"............I get it, the idiots that make up these laws can't own firearms, they can't pass the "mental illness requirements," ie, Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!!

No comment on the Sheeple that actually vote these jerks into office again and again
.....:s0001:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top