JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh dear 6,000 rounds! He must not have moved that fast carrying 180lbs of ammo...
That probably wouldn't even get you past the first day at a knobb creek MG shoot weekend.

Family Guy episode, quote of a "british" newsanchor:
"... coming up: A man with a gun and two bullets has taken over the city of Manchester."

Thank you guys for voting. Next time I will post the poll itself. I didn't know if that was ok to do or not though. We are winning but I don't like the percentage of people who think it would help anything. Get something like this going through and ammo and reloading supplies will skyrocket like never before.

Yes I do, all ammo shipments need to pass through my house/shooting range for a safety inspection. Each round will be evaluated for precision and each batch of rounds for accuracy. Specimens will be withheld for future testing.

Boy, I love it when I can vote twice on my computer at home, twice on my laptop and once on the computer at work. Kind of like having ACORN voting for dead people for the president!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top