JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so except for TCGC 3-gun where they only required you to use a PCC, can anyone of you think of another reason one would have a PCC? I've been thinking of this and kind of confused. Why have a rifle that is not really a rifle, not long range capabilities, just a pistol with a long bbl?

what do you think folks?

No need, sell that POS to me.

One reason would be that at TCGC specifically they only allow PCCs on the (non rifle) Action Range + pistols, shotguns.

They do allow 5.7 ARs and .30 carbines, 9mm of course.

With the ammo situation a .22lr AR type rifle makes more sense than ever - just imo.

No need, sell that POS to me.

One reason would be that at TCGC specifically they only allow PCCs on the (non rifle) Action Range + pistols, shotguns.

They do allow 5.7 ARs and .30 carbines, 9mm of course.

With the ammo situation a .22lr AR type rifle makes more sense than ever - just imo.

Haha, don't worry man, that's why I'm asking. If I don't think I'll need the one I'm getting I'll sell it to you:)

Because it is really hard to do this with dis-simmilar calibers/magazines,

DSC_0010.jpg

Outside of that because they are fun. Because they can be cool. Because they can extend the range/accuracy of the round. Because they can be cheeper to shoot. Because people like them (proven by all the companies that sell them). Just because. Are there any other reasons needed.

Gun store in tualatin has that new AR style gun that uses glock mags. It's in 45ACP though.

Yeah, I went in there, like 1600 for that rifle, that dude is a rippppp offffff, Keiths has the same one for 1200, so I will drive the 30 miles for 400 dollars, everything in his case is over priced, Keiths , Curts and NW Armory are my 3 stores, everyone else has driven their prices tooooooo much. Plus, the staff there is not too knowledgable about there products IMO

I thought that the TCGC 3 gun run by Adam & Craig has always been .223 only. The Tactical matches are PCC. I looked at building a PCC AR, but it was too damned expensive for me, so I made a .300 Blackout instead. Doesn't help much for the TCGC matches tho. I use an M1 Carbine in the tactical matches.

I want and need a pistol caliber rifle so bad, no one has one in 9MM. Keiths has a .45 Highpoint, but i just dont know about that cheap of a weapon

Hm, I bought a Calico Liberty II in 9mm on a lark a few months ago.

Was it a good purchase? I mean, $ aside, is it a PCC in the sense yous are talking?

Are they a worthy rifle to keep in the collection? I put it up for trade a bit ago, and none of the offers really tickled me where they needed to.

It's still new and unfired, 100 round magazine. I just wanted one before all the high cap mags and such disappeared. Yep, It was an impulse buy after the bad day out east. Along with a Ruger mini-30, and an AK.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews