JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You can say something to your " friend who is behaving badly with a gun"...
Even show him the proper and or safe way of "behaving" with a gun...
But you can not control or make him do it....all the time..
He needs to do that himself.

Also
Something to consider is
What works safely for one person in regards to firearms....may not be the same for you...yet still be safe.
Andy

Well, I can think of quite a few real life examples in history and in my own life in which me saying something made a change in how someone else acted, or behaved. I do believe that doing something/saying something as opposed to not does make an active difference and can change what someone may do. I can't control if someone has an opinion of their own lack of authority when they speak to others or give advice. Generally when I speak to people around or to my friends they listen and for good reason.

And I didn't judge you, I spoke of my own beliefs concerning me. Have a great day!
And I spoke mine concerning me, which was precisely what you asked for in your OP.
Yet you seem to think that I must somehow care what others think of me in order to feel oppressed. Is that not a judgement?
Good day.

Last chance to right the ship before some won't be allowed to post in this thread or it gets closed. It gets old reminding folks to be excellent to each other.

No, I don't feel like a Minority because I'm a gun owner, but I can see where folks would cast those feelings because of how "we" are treated in public via the media and the antis!
They have made us out to be a lot of not nice things, even applied names such as Deplorables and MAGAbillies, designed to minimalize us in the public eye! They challenge us at every turn, and they apply feels and emotion and reject facts and respectful discussion! So, minority, I thing they have tried very hard to make us into that, mostly because they cannot accept their own inabilities, or realities of their lives!
They so desperately want the mythical Utopia where everyone is equal in income, housing, medical, privlages, and all that, and they willingly reject the fact that they already have that, but they refuse to work for it, instead demanding it as a right of being! They reject the premise of having to earn those goals!

I don't feel like a Minority, but I'm deeply concerned that others are given that which I have had to work for, that I'm not equal to others despite the fact I was born here, and that, some how I'm personally responsable for the ills of our society and our past! I'm deeply concerned that I'm being held hostage to the past for things I had nothing to do with, and denied my future based on it!

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads