JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't carry it into a friends house without their permission.

I wouldn't carry in the home of someone who had expressly declared their home a "gun free zone". Otherwise, I would carry without asking permission or making an issue of it. It's nobody's business. It's safer to keep control of your weapon - something you can't be sure of when you leave in your car for example. Are you aware of how easy it is to punch out a lock with a screwdriver?

I only carry if i know i am going to a location with a higher probability of an event occurring.( bad part of town, or late at night,or an area known for higher concentrations of criminal activity ).. I know this may not make any sense as anything can happen at any time, ,, but hey,, works for me..:s0155:

I carry from the time I put my pants on until the time go to bed. I take it off when I go into places expressly prohibited by law. I do not take it off for places prohibited by there own rules.

I wish I could say I carry everywhere, but as a student I can't. Since I don't carry on campus, and I dont want to leave my gun in my truck for 6 hours a day, this means that any errands I run after school also find me unarmed.
However, school and errands following school aside, I carry. If Im leaving the house, then theres generally a gun on me.

I only carry if i know i am going to a location with a higher probability of an event occurring.( bad part of town, or late at night,or an area known for higher concentrations of criminal activity ).. I know this may not make any sense as anything can happen at any time, ,, but hey,, works for me..:s0155:
For your sake, I hope it does work for you! You never know where danger may be. I was on a date in the middle of the afternoon, in a "good" part of town and was robbed at knife point. You just never know. Be safe.

I wish I could say I carry everywhere, but as a student I can't. Since I don't carry on campus, and I dont want to leave my gun in my truck for 6 hours a day, this means that any errands I run after school also find me unarmed.
However, school and errands following school aside, I carry. If Im leaving the house, then theres generally a gun on me.

You sound like a good, respectable, lawfully minded kid like I was / am. (less the kid part unless your over 50)
Have you been paying attention to the WOU situation lately? You CAN and in my opinion should carry your handgun to class with you. School is a high population area and that's where crazy's go to make a big shooting spree impact. Don't take my word for it. Contact OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation )and ask them what the situation is in Monmouth, Oregon.

You sound like a good, respectable, lawfully minded kid like I was / am. (less the kid part unless your over 50)
Have you been paying attention to the WOU situation lately? You CAN and in my opinion should carry your handgun to class with you. School is a high population area and that's where crazy's go to make a big shooting spree impact. Don't take my word for it. Contact OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation )and ask them what the situation is in Monmouth, Oregon.

Last I checked it wasnt illeagal, but the school still has the right to make a "no guns" policy, and if found in violation they can expell you. As much as I'd like to carry on campus, my education means too much to me to risk that. I'll definitlly be checking out the Monmouth situation though, thanks for the heads up.

Last I checked it wasnt illeagal, but the school still has the right to make a "no guns" policy, and if found in violation they can expell you. As much as I'd like to carry on campus, my education means too much to me to risk that. I'll definitlly be checking out the Monmouth situation though, thanks for the heads up.

Check out the legal and political threads on this site. there are four or five regarding the wou case. the school policy states that no guns are allowed acording to state law. state law states that you, a chl holder can carry in public buildings. in the defining of terms a school is a public building. good luck on your search.

Everywhere but the shower.... until I get the maritime cups for my Glock 26:)

I got maritime spring cups for my glock 23. Over rated and over priced I think. It'll shoot underwater just about the same. The trick seems to be that you don't make any trigger mods, for reliable aquatic shooting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top