JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're willing to wait a few days for the money you can deposit it in your bank account. Most banks hold on to them until they clear because scammers use them and alter them a lot. Western Union will charge you for anything they can. The only reason you should ever be there is because they are your only choice.

I won't accept either of these as payment because they are misused so often. Bring me cash or something I can have my bank clear while we wait.

One of the more annoying things about selling guns online is how many times I specifically said USPS Money Order and what shows up is a Western Union or one issued from some bank or super market no one has heard of in our region. Fortunately, none of them have been fraudulent; just annoying.

One of the more annoying things about selling guns online is how many times I specifically said USPS Money Order and what shows up is a Western Union or one issued from some bank or super market no one has heard of in our region. Fortunately, none of them have been fraudulent; just annoying.
Perhaps you need to be clearer and say "Post Office ONLY; Western Union/Moneygram, bank or supermarket payment will not be accepted and will cancel the sale."

Only Money Orders I'll use are USPS. Otherwise, cash, Paypal/Venmo/Zelle/similar or bank wire transfer.
This.

Too many other MO's are spoofed and you end up on the hook.
USPS MO is cashed at time of shipping said items. USPS MO is used to cover shipping charges. Money I receive back is my play funds.

I did not say send a money order. I said send a (check) so if I can't read your address you wrote down most checks have your address on them so I can verify your address and awhile lot easier to cash my mistake won't happen again but Merry Christmas to all not ranting just educating

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top