JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I predict a heavy emphasis on "common sense" and polls showing overwhelming support for same.

First, there is no such thing as common sense when attempting a legislative solution to an incredibly complex societal issue. Sound bites and bumper sticker logic are for simpletons... they know their base for sure.

Second, POTUS has precious little sway when working against an oppositon-party congress. The whole, "When I'm president, I'll pass legislation that will... (insert blatent pandering *here*)" nonsense only appeals to those with an extremely limited grasp on American civics... once again, they know their base.

Third, using sketchy polls and bogus statistics cherry-picked from equally sketchy and bogus studies only effects the opinions of weak-minded squishes. Forming a belief system based on current popular opinion or what a high-viz icon of one's own ideology says is pretty weak. While, as adults, we're open to discussion, glomming-on to other people's opinions without further thoughtfulness is how cults are born... they know their base.

Last Edited:
I wonder which D candidates will stand up and defend the 2A as written?

:s0140:

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when Bernie is the most moderate Democrat candidate for guns.

Tonights debate summed up.

"Take all guns away. Give any non US citize free stuff. Maybe certain minorities get free stuff too. Oh and Orange Man Bad!"

Let's put some "common sense" restrictions on the other articulated rights protected by our Constitution while we're at it. I am sure the Left Reich can come up with a few more.

Uh huh..

circus.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads