JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the gun sight glow from mid way. I'll tell you its not worth your time. Tritium is the only ns worth getting imo and still it doesn't last more than 3-5yrs from my experience

To my knowledge, the luminescent paint must absorb light before it glows. It is not like the radioactive isotope that is in the tritium sights that does not require anything to glow.

To my knowledge, the luminescent paint must absorb light before it glows. It is not like the radioactive isotope that is in the tritium sights that does not require anything to glow.

Something goes "bump" in the night, you grab your night stand gun and put it under your lamp for 5 minutes to "charge" the sights, and then go investigate? Sounds good to me. :s0112:

Even if it did stick, it does need exposure to light to "charge", then has a very short glow life between charges. My CZ 75's came with it and it's rubbish.

Flashlights are necessary to properly identify the target and threat level...

that's a bit of a blanket statement... If you are in MY house then i don't need to properly identify you and I doubt I'd give much thought to assessing the "threat level" YMM very well V

that's a bit of a blanket statement... If you are in MY house then i don't need to properly identify you and I doubt I'd give much thought to assessing the "threat level" YMM very well V

I'll fix it for you.
Frequently flashlights are necessary to properly identify the target and threat level...

Like if you don't live by yourself, have a pet, etc.

Flashlights work to the target's advantage too...tritium sights do not.

I'd say mostly the advantage is yours, you determine when the light goes on or off plus all the glare is in the target's face not yours.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews