JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the past year I've been on the mailing list of a group of Preppers who share information and get together at each other's homes to share and learn. Recently, one of the hosts started sending out very bizarre emails. It took me a while to understand what they were really doing (a Disinformation Campaign) and their approach was brilliant.

If there comes a time when you need to throw some people off your trail, there may be no better way to do it than via the wacked out, crazy rantings of new age religion. Following are excerpts from some of their emails. Highly entertaining. These may serve as great templates for you in the future.

What other DisInformation Campaigns have you seen work? How would you change this to make it any more convincing?

Hi Everyone –

I appreciate your info, but need to let everyone know that we have been going in a bit of a different direction of late. I know it sounds “airy-fairy,” but honestly it seems to feel a lot better for us. We have meditated on this a great deal and have come to the conclusion that we, and the rest of humanity, are best served by our sending love and light into the universe. The only practicing we are doing is the practice of aligning with our consciousness and focusing our energies through spiritual metaphysics. We encourage all of you to do the same. A good place for more information:

Spiritual Metaphysics
Should you ever again wish to discuss books, beer and wine, we are open to that and would be happy to get together with everyone.

Blessings,

Hello All –

Rather than spending time on instruments of pain, we believe you and all of society would be better served by joining us as we meditate and hone our skills as empathetic and loving humans.

Woodlands Forest Fairy For Meditation and Relaxation - YouTube

Namaste

Dear Friends,

Economics … politics … corporate fascism … they are all a part of the “Blue Pill” matrix and have been PLANNED for a long time, so to think we can change the outcome by doing the same old thing over and over again is totally futile. It reminds me of that famous quote by Einstein:

“Insanity – doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

You will never change anything – anything at all – until you understand what is REALLY going on. So, instead of spinning your wheels in the false reality that we and our forefathers have been living in, you will need to take the “Red Pill.” Without it, you will go on living a fantasy – and that’s okay, of course, it’s your choice – but then, if you are living in a completely manipulated fantasy, why bother with worrying about politics and economics? Everything has been decided for you in that matrix, as you will note from the recent “election.”

If you are interested in learning what is really and truly going on, see the attached for some mind expansion information:

“… detail describing the Andromedan civilization and their Council to which the Pleiadian ETs appealed for assistance in dealing with a dangerous, malevolent ET confederation plaguing humanity and much of the galaxy. … members of this malevolent ET confederation consisting of reptilian ETs from Alpha Draconis, the Orion Group, and the grey ETs from Zeta Reticuli 2. … how the Alpha Draconan reptilian ETs have manipulated humanity into a nearly invisble system of servitude for aeons, feeding off of our labor and our bodies through the wars that they instigate and the hostile belief systems which they foster in the form of religious and social institutions.”
Alex Collier on UFO Hypotheses

I know, sounds incredible, but again, open your mind and allow it to blow some of the dust off your pre-conceived notions:

“… However you want to conceive it, we’re being taken over by malevolent forces out to reduce, subdue, transform and subjugate the life of our planet and its inhabitants. Our crops are adulterated, our rivers, streams, oceans and air deliberately contaminated, and our society completely controlled and manipulated….”

Genetics – The Ultimate Alien Invasion « Just Wondering – Alternative News and Opinions

If you think this is all nuts or you dismiss it without even attempting to open your mind, then I bid you peace and love in your journey.

It reads to me like someone went a little crazy. There are millions of them out there and the Internet has enabled them to find each other and reinforce their delusions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top