JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/separating-fact-from-fiction-in-i594-advertising/29022818

"You'll be hearing a lot more from both sides as we get closer to Election Day, with much of the money paying for ads coming from out of state. The Washington State Public Disclosure Commission reports nearly $257,000 has come from New York in support of I-594, while roughly $192,000 has come from Virginia to help block the measure.
Within state lines $1,500 has been raised to pass the initiative while opponents have raised $104,000 for their campaign against it."

classic lie by omission. he's deliberately ignoring the millions poured into the 594 campaign by the wealthy elites - Bloomberg, ballmer, gates, hanauer, etc.

KXLY is just another in a long line of "willing participants" in Bloomie's Propaganda machine.

I wonder how many at these "willing participants" know this even exists?? A while back a sitting Supreme court judge of WA wrote a letter to the editor of the Wenatchee World and stated that after being on the bench for 20+ years HE didn't realize WA, HAD its own Constitution!!!

http://www.leg.wa.gov/LawsAndAgencyRules/Pages/constitution.aspx

"impaired" is a interesting choice of word!

Last Edited:
If you can't get enough people off their lazy azzes up there the enemy will kick hell out of all of you.
I don't really see any real serious movement beyond rhetoric, nor any mind bending rallies by gun owners to wake people up. Like all else, APATHY pretty much reigns and it is what will beat the pro 2nd folks. It is what always beats us.

85% of gun owners expect everyone else to do their work and carry the load. It never changes.
There should be a march that fills I-5 - 30 people wide and back to chest all the way from Oregon to Canadaif people really gave a damn. *(^$%#@^&(*

kxly responded and are making excuses. they are refusing to correct the data, even though I contacted the writer and the kxly staff.

What are their excuses?

they claim that the numbers are correct for october 8 and that they were assured by the WA state PDC that their numbers were correct.

i got confirmation from the PDC that their numbers are incorrect. i also informed them of this fact.

they refuse to post a correction.

Last Edited:
Bloomberg group adds another $650K to Wash. gun control campaign

While support appears to be slipping for Initiative 594, the 18-page gun control measure on the November ballot, the lobbying group funded by anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg kicked in another $650,000 last week, according to the Public Disclosure Commission, lending more credence to arguments that rich elitists are trying to buy the Washington state election.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads