JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Walked in and saw the prices, walked out laughing. Only other place I have seen this bad is the Gun Room. Blows my mind people are willing to pay over MSRP.

Yea, Expensive Expensive. Asked how much to do a transfer...$75.00!!!! Yikes!!!

I did buy something there and they pumped me for my address saying it was for warranty. I bought a Magpul rail for $11...What warranty?

Worried they may be selling customer addresses.

They're like "The Gun Room" lite. They attempt to screw you with overpriced firearms, but are very nice about it! They won't go into floor jittering mouth frothing seizures if you ask about Glocks!

I use to work at the Hillsboro Beaverton and Vancouver locations very over priced insane mark up... They blatantly told us we are out to get the people that don't know anything about guns. I sold alot of these overpriced guns but I got in trouble too many times for telling people not to spend 650 on a glock but to go to Keith's and buy it for 475, many other things I did like that got me fired also if someone came with 200 wanting a gun I would advise them to save for something better instead of getting a high point just to have a gun... So at the end of the day they let me go for my honesty that's sad when a store does that, they also told me not to care about the customer just make the sale.. I'm not angry at them at all so don't think this is a hate post it's just the truth... I was also the number one customer I think that's why they let me stay for a while and tell people my actual input... I had many repeat customers that only bought from me even if they had to spend a little extra..

They will add 3% surcharge for whatever you buy with your credit card. The guy told me the company which manages their credit card transactions gets that 3%. I will avoid going there again.

A business is charged every time they swipe a card.. you build that into the price. Any company that straight up tells you that there is a 3% charge extra just trying to get more money. I am glad that i read this cause i don't know much about guns out side of shotguns but i am looking to buy some different ones, and they are close to where i live. Thanks for the heads up guys! They sound like punks.

That really sucks that this place got Bad reviews.... I built it up in my head that it would be awesome because it is maybe 3/4 Mile from my house. But now that i have read this, I guess there is no real reason to waste my time with going in.

A business is charged every time they swipe a card.. you build that into the price. Any company that straight up tells you that there is a 3% charge extra just trying to get more money. I am glad that i read this cause i don't know much about guns out side of shotguns but i am looking to buy some different ones, and they are close to where i live. Thanks for the heads up guys! They sound like punks.

Not really, they are advertising the cash price, if you pay with a CC then they are charging you the surcharge they get charged for you using the CC.

Here's my perfectly lame experience with them today:

My visit is for a couple of items they don't appear to have in stock, but I notice they have six (6) 30-round Pmags hanging on the wall. Just for kicks, I ask how much they are and I get the response that they're only for sale if I purchase a rifle. At that point I look at the wall where the ARs should be. The sales guy then says they don't have any rifles now but more are coming. When they arrive, they'll sell the mags with a rifle purchase at the price of $50 each.

I managed to not laugh until I hit the parking lot.

They will add 3% surcharge for whatever you buy with your credit card. The guy told me the company which manages their credit card transactions gets that 3%. I will avoid going there again.

This is actually a breach of contract with Most, if not ALL, credit card processors. You are allowed to give a cash discount, but NOT allowed to charge any extra surcharge for credit... Its a fine distinction to be sure, but if their card company found out about it, they'd be none-too-happy.

Yea, Expensive Expensive. Asked how much to do a transfer...$75.00!!!! Yikes!!!

I did buy something there and they pumped me for my address saying it was for warranty. I bought a Magpul rail for $11...What warranty?

Worried they may be selling customer addresses.

I had a similar experience at the one in WA. Guy makes a COPY of my DL just to use the range. I was like WTF!?!?! I said something to him too. Luckily my DL address is waaaay outdated.

gave em a 3. prices are high for the most part but if you go in at the right times you can get you weapon at MSRP. they wont put your questions on hold to answer the phone and dont get upset when people squawk about prices.

all in all, when i talk a walk, ill stop in sometimes to ask a few questions. they never have and issue with me not buying and never try to push me into a purchase.

"Discount" my a$$! I went to the new one in Tualatin, where they currently want $25 for a box of 9mm. What a joke! These guys price-gouge to the end of time. $200 for a standard Mosin Nagant? Are you kidding!?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top