JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Only read like 1/3 of the thread but my feeling is that anyone taking a government dime (teachers, cops, politicians, etc. etc.) should be subjected to high scrutiny to include any and all proscribed or illicit drugs.. and then throw them out on their can.. especially if they're going to play finger bang like this with our veterans.

About six years ago I was fighting with the VA about having an old injury recognized as service connected a case agent from the DVA recommended I apply for disability for PTSD from my time in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. By no means a pleasant time, but really? I said not just no but check no, to put it kindly. No way I'm going there with the current Marxist climate in this country.
God bless you, Sir.. for doing the right thing. Thank you.

I will say that when a person throws out a comment like that, they should make clear whether they are being sarcastic, rhetorical or just what they are trying to infer, in the same post, before, or immediately after.

Don't assume that a person will understand that without explanation.

Without elucidation, it is very easy to take a remark like that the wrong way - and there are a lot of people out there who would make such a comment and mean it literally. I remember one person (Michael Moore) who said snipers were cowards. So it is safer to assume that people will take things the wrong way if it is at all reasonably possible, and that they are reasonable in doing so much of the time.

I will say that when a person throws out a comment like that, they should make clear whether they are being sarcastic, rhetorical or just what they are trying to infer, in the same post, before, or immediately after.

Don't assume that a person will understand that without explanation.

Without elucidation, it is very easy to take a remark like that the wrong way - and there are a lot of people out there who would make such a comment and mean it literally. I remember one person (Michael Moore) who said snipers were cowards. So it is safer to assume that people will take things the wrong way if it is at all reasonably possible, and that they are reasonable in doing so much of the time.
quimy's panties are just all wadded up..
"Why would you arm a trained assassin?.
.calm down girls.
.I quoted with their panties in a wad.
.panties in a wad." etc.
dood

sure trying to disarm America in general from all not just us Vets.
My whole point is, after the government has trained all y'alls ,now they don't know who's side you are on.
The Vietnam vets i have talked to aren't on the governments side that's for sure.
Not many vet's that have gone to war are. This is just from living around Ft Lewis and talking to many vets though.How wold they know anything on the subject?:confused:
Her's the deal. if you were trained by the DOD for anything,you would be watched as a threat.
They don't like people that are trained for battle
I have thought about how this could go down.
ANYONE has a bad day. they are flagged because they have bought a coupe guns. The LEO is told that YOU may be armed and should be considered dangerous.
They put it out on the news that some nut job that buys guns all the time has gone off
So now WTF do you do?
The gun confiscation can be done in a very exact way. Just do it slowly.
Mind your "P's" and "Q's" folks

This thread is why I want no VA benefits beyond the house loan guarantee and my bronze headstone and a spot in a cemetery. I don't need or want a Vet's ID or vet's driver's license. Never served in combat, I am an old school vet who raised my right hand to accept a commission from the President of the United of America. A number of times, every time I was promoted. I try to stay off certain lists. When the call comes, God forbid, if it comes, I will do my duty according to my oath to the Constitution. Till then I try to be the gray man and pray for the best while quietly within my resources and ability prepare for the worst.

Current pols have an understanding of how vets are handled in history....the Nazi model,: recruit them and The Stalinest model...purge the biggest threat. Work within the system and when the system fails. My path is work within the system and Have a helluva plan b,c, d, and Zulu should it come to that. Win the WH in 2016, if not, well, may you live in interesting times as the Chinese saying goes.
The left fears vets, because we are not beholden to them for our accomplishments nor our pride, but mostly because we love our country for what is has been and what it can be. Neither of those visions include their unchecked power. Our founding fathers were brilliant. Many knew the history of the Roman Empire and the knew the succession of emperors who put power, pleasure and enrichment of self over duty to the Republic. The Commodus', the Caligulas, the Lucretias walk among us and think bread and circuses will satisfy all "citizens." The next decade will prove them right, or very, very wrong.
Brutus out

Amazingly enough this story was covered by the MSM a few months ago. Of course they really played up the whole mentally defective angle.
Now some of the pro gun and vet sites also covered it. They had multiple interviews with vets who had lost their gun rights because of this.
One guy was in a wheelchair so had a fiduciary to assist with bills. BOOM. Lost Rights.
I don't have a cite but I remember reading that the VA was responsible for 92% of all NICS submissions for the last couple years. If I find it I'll post it.
*Edit: it's actually 99.3% in the mentally defective category.
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...o-many-veterans-on-your-gun-ban-list-n1985787

Last Edited:
This thread is why I want no VA benefits beyond the house loan guarantee and my bronze headstone and a spot in a cemetery. I don't need or want a Vet's ID or vet's driver's license. Never served in combat, I am an old school vet who raised my right hand to accept a commission from the President of the United of America. A number of times, every time I was promoted. I try to stay off certain lists. When the call comes, God forbid, if it comes, I will do my duty according to my oath to the Constitution. Till then I try to be the gray man and pray for the best while quietly within my resources and ability prepare for the worst.

Current pols have an understanding of how vets are handled in history....the Nazi model,: recruit them and The Stalinest model...purge the biggest threat. Work within the system and when the system fails. My path is work within the system and Have a helluva plan b,c, d, and Zulu should it come to that. Win the WH in 2016, if not, well, may you live in interesting times as the Chinese saying goes.
The left fears vets, because we are not beholden to them for our accomplishments nor our pride, but mostly because we love our country for what is has been and what it can be. Neither of those visions include their unchecked power. Our founding fathers were brilliant. Many knew the history of the Roman Empire and the knew the succession of emperors who put power, pleasure and enrichment of self over duty to the Republic. The Commodus', the Caligulas, the Lucretias walk among us and think bread and circuses will satisfy all "citizens." The next decade will prove them right, or very, very wrong.
Brutus out
Exactly. You got attacked to the marrow just in this thread.
"People" would prefer you just dead.

What happens here is the VA must declare you incompetent to handle your finances. They see it as the support being wasted. If you are declared incompetent in taking care of your finances they Will declare you incompetent and appoint a fiduciary. At that point you have , in the Governments opinion, been declared to have been adjudicated mentally incompetent and you cannot posses firearms nor can any be stored at your residence. You have the right to appeal all this. It is all very simple. They will notify you of their intent by letter and your county VSO can deal with the appeal.

260,000 Vets lost RKBA:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/since-december-va-has-revoked-gun-rights-for-260000-veterans_032016

It's not clear whether these men are actually being disarmed (my guess is they are not) or if this just means they cannot buy outside of the black market.
No! they are being disarmed as it says. They get letters saying they can't own gun no more and then a Sheriff or someone goes out to enforce it. Just like California and their snitch program. and Oregon's recent attempt to pass a law that said that if a family member says your a threat, or anyone for that matter could call you in and you would never know who. I wish people would stop giving our Marxist Govt. more credit than what they deserve, or thinking that our bill of rights means anything anymore it don't.

No! they are being disarmed as it says. They get letters saying they can't own gun no more and then a Sheriff or someone goes out to enforce it. Just like California and their snitch program. and Oregon's recent attempt to pass a law that said that if a family member says your a threat, or anyone for that matter could call you in and you would never know who. I wish people would stop giving our Marxist Govt. more credit than what they deserve, or thinking that our bill of rights means anything anymore it don't.
Well sir I have first hand experience with this issue and you are being mislead. What I wrote is what the VA is doing

Well sir I have first hand experience with this issue and you are being mislead. What I wrote is what the VA is doing
Tell that to some of the Vets I've read about. They actually went and confiscated their Guns. Sheriff Mack the Constitutional sheriff went and stood with a Vet just recently In Idaho I believe it was and stopped them from confiscating his guns. Alex Jones had a story either last year, or 2014 where some guy just because he refused some treatment went home and about an hour later the cops were at his door confiscating his guns. He was a Vet. Or how about the guy who 25-30 years in the past had a small Marijuana conviction before Joining the military, and then years later that conviction caught up to him and his guns were confiscated, never did hear if he got them back or not.
This story is only one step towards that eventuality. Once they deem them unable to buy the firearm, it's only time until they confiscate them under color of law.
http://www.infowars.com/veterans-guns-confiscated-after-forced-psychiatric-evaluation/
https://www.oathkeepers.org/this-vet-is-not-a-threat-idaho-sheriff-stands-down-the-va/

Sir I suspect your off your meds. Good Luck to you when they come to visit you.
No meds here no need. You sir need to pull your head out though. and a typical troll reply can't beat me with words you attack me. so... Whatever. I guess thinking things are all well and ok keeps you safe, but I prefer to know truth over garbage. As with the murder of Lavoy people ar beginning to be aware just how Marxist we really are.

Unfortunately you are wrong about what the VA is doing. You are spreading fear when Vets need not be afraid. If the VA sends you a letter contact your VSO. They are quite familiar with the issue.

I don't see what the issue in Burns has to do with the VA but then I am not a paranoid delusional person as it appears some who went there were.

Good Luck to you sir. Keep filling your sandbags and keep your head down. Maybe moving off the grid is what you might consider. :D

Unfortunately you are wrong about what the VA is doing. You are spreading fear when Vets need not be afraid. If the VA sends you a letter contact your VSO. They are quite familiar with the issue.

I don't see what the issue in Burns has to do with the VA but then I am not a paranoid delusional person as it appears some who went there were.

Good Luck to you sir. Keep filling your sandbags and keep your head down. Maybe moving off the grid is what you might consider. :D
6 posts? Hmmm,are we trying to silence the thread? Make seem anyone who doesn't agree with you 'off their meds' ?
I would be more inclined to believe csa than you.
(not much for religion)
The greatest trick the Devil can pull is to make everyone believe he doesn't exist
Kinda like saying the government won't use whatever they can to make you unable to own a gun.
The only way for them to take our guns would be to make us,as individuals not a group, unfit to own a gun or make us criminals some way. Again,individually.
They could put us on the evening news as any kind of crazy they want and your neighbors would believe it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top