JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I said I have first hand experience with the issue, not rumors , not paranoid blog BS, not right or left wing news sources. Actual experience. CSA does not have a clue as to what the VA is doing. Call them and ask them. They will explain it to you. Call your CSO they know. CSA is trying to spread his own fear and mistaken ideas on people. I he is not off his meds maybe he needs evaluated to see if they would help him. Indeed he is not helping Vets with his anti Government Ultra Rightist rants.

Well I have been asked by the VA at least five times to be evaluated for PTSD. I refused, not because of gun rights, but I needed a clear medical to stay employed. Now it is gun rights.
I do think this is blown out of reality. The VA will give the authority to another person to act for the Vet when the Vet cannot act for himself, it is this type of Vet that is being targeted. Now if you are so disabled that you cannot act for your self what FFL is likely to sell you a gun? I can see a few Vets in this category might be harmed and they might have to see a judge to get their rights restored, but most are not going to be hurt that much, they are too stove up or dementia riddled to care.

As I said I have first hand experience with the issue, not rumors , not paranoid blog BS, not right or left wing news sources. Actual experience. CSA does not have a clue as to what the VA is doing. Call them and ask them. They will explain it to you. Call your CSO they know. CSA is trying to spread his own fear and mistaken ideas on people. I he is not off his meds maybe he needs evaluated to see if they would help him. Indeed he is not helping Vets with his anti Government Ultra Rightist rants.

Sorry, but I take leave to doubt anything the government says, especially an agency widely known for corruption and incompetence.

I understand that some people and websites can be a bit on the tin foil hat side of things, but it is better to be safe than sorry when dealing with any government agency.

So I will pass thank you - I have no desire to get tangled up with the VA.

FWIW - it doesn't help to attack people when debating an issue - it just makes you look bad. If you don't have evidence yourself (beyond saying you have "personal experience", which is anecdotal at best), then either find some or remain silent.

Sorry, but I take leave to doubt anything the government says, especially an agency widely known for corruption and incompetence.

I understand that some people and websites can be a bit on the tin foil hat side of things, but it is better to be safe than sorry when dealing with any government agency.

So I will pass thank you - I have no desire to get tangled up with the VA.

FWIW - it doesn't help to attack people when debating an issue - it just makes you look bad. If you don't have evidence yourself (beyond saying you have "personal experience", which is anecdotal at best), then either find some or remain silent.
I don't care how I look. The other party has no idea and I have first hand experience which he does not. He only wishes to disagreed with and rant about the Government. This type of paranoid person makes not only Vets look bad but all gun owners. Lastly the last time I looked the 1st Amendment was still valid and what I say is my opinion. If he or anyone else does not like it just block me. Shut the truth out. It's much eaiser to spread rumor and falsehoods that way. Thank you for your advise but I shall not change just to pander to someone who is unwilling to see the truth. FYI, I m retired LEO, Retired Gunsmith and 100% disabled vet.

I don't care how I look. The other party has no idea and I have first hand experience which he does not. He only wishes to disagreed with and rant about the Government. This type of paranoid person makes not only Vets look bad but all gun owners.

Your experience is anecdotal. This does not mean everyone would have the same experience; clearly it depends on the government officials involved. You don't think your work as an LEO might have some bearing on how you were treated?

It's not like it's unheard of for people to have their guns taken and never see them again.

I'm curious. As an LEO did you never confiscate any guns?

Only if some one threatened me or shot at me.
The whole thing with the VA is standardized. The letter is a form letter. Call your VSO for the Truth. In this case Vets are becoming their own worst enemies. I have very good contacts in your area and they are not confiscating guns for the VA.
My background has nothing to do with my knowledge of what the VA is doing. My information comes from the VSO and OR dept. of Veterans affairs. I heard this BS so often I decided to ask those who know, Not the paranoid ramblings on the internet. Ask your VSO and you are going to see the foolishness in this.

I don't know why I use the VA, but I do. I can get medical through the Army (Tricare) and sometimes that is the only way I can get what's needed. I am a 100 Percenter at the VA too. They are Hot and Cold, what will it be today?

I don't care how I look. The other party has no idea and I have first hand experience which he does not. He only wishes to disagreed with and rant about the Government. This type of paranoid person makes not only Vets look bad but all gun owners. Lastly the last time I looked the 1st Amendment was still valid and what I say is my opinion. If he or anyone else does not like it just block me. Shut the truth out. It's much eaiser to spread rumor and falsehoods that way. Thank you for your advise but I shall not change just to pander to someone who is unwilling to see the truth. FYI, I m retired LEO, Retired Gunsmith and 100% disabled vet.
Listen up! just because you have some personal experience on part of this issues doesn't mean it's that way for all. I don't just disagree just because, I disagree I know were living in the end of times and the Republic died years ago. One doesn't have to agree, or even think Govt. is evil or were all just a bunch of Paranoid freaks, but look at history and how Civilizations come and go and these are the very steps taken every time. Disarm the populace through gilded cage, and total control over the narrative, and lock up and destroy anyone who doesn't follow their lead. I may not have a lot of personal experience as you say on these matters, but I know history,scripture, and prophecy and know for a fact that what I/we say is/has/ or will happen. I have also spent lots of time at enemy sites like Sarah Brady's gun ctrl Inc. and have at one time downloaded a file that Bloomberg was head of, and know what steps they are up to. I also know from the UN website what they are up to. I have documents from their site that shows me I'm 100% correct on my assumption that the Veteran's administration is disarming vets if and when they can. Obviously you never looked into the links I posted, or wouldn't be so stand offish on this. Which is why I disagree with this sites policy of not being able to paste the article in as well.
For people should be able to read the article without having to visit the site, but whatever.
Which if was to argue against the PTB on this site, copyright crap only just came in a while back, and most if they are so not wanting to have their article copied and pasted they can write in HTML tags to not allow for it. Just another bunch of peace and safety destroying many as scripture says. Most sites like Sheeple, Dave Hodges, etc... always say it's ok to copy over to toher sites because they was their news to spread to people.

"Listen up!" I suppose your bellicose response is a threat in your narrow mind. How intelligent csa. ..... I am a Buddhist. I do not believe in your scriptures but I have read them since I was raised a Southern Baptist. I have been threatened by professionals, amateur bullies like you are a laugh. I live by the truth. Not innuendo and fear. Good Luck to you sir. If you would expand your sources of information you may discover more and be better information. Fear mongering does not help bring the truth out. Sheeple, Dave Hodges, Fear mongering from the extreme right, Brady's the same just from the extreme left. :s0004:As I said good luck to you. Know the Truth and the truth shall make you free. Call your VSO, There is one in every County in Oregon. I wonder if you are even a Veteran.

Last Edited:
I'm a Vet. I have a rating. No one has/is currently trying to take my firearms. No one has alluded to that either. I also have quite a few friends that have service connected disabilities ranging from PTSD to TBI to blown backs and missing limbs, not one of them has experienced any of this.

I am not saying it isn't possible, I am saying its unlikely and would never happen or work.

I worked for the VA for a few years when I got out at a PTSD clinic, while I went to college. The VA as an singular entity may be a looming , lumbering, bloated, bureaucracy but be real careful about type casting and disparaging all VA organizations and facilities / branches.

Some of them are instrumental in helping Vets readjust and recalibrate to civilian life. Some of them are actually helping save these guys and girls lives.

"Listen up!" I suppose your bellicose response is a threat in your narrow mind. How intelligent csa. ..... I am a Buddhist. I do not believe in your scriptures but I have read them since I was raised a Southern Baptist. I have been threatened by professionals, amateur bullies like you are a laugh. I live by the truth. Not innuendo and fear. Good Luck to you sir. If you would expand your sources of information you may discover more and be better information. Fear mongering does not help bring the truth out. Sheeple, Dave Hodges, Fear mongering from the extreme right, Brady's the same just from the extreme left. :s0004:As I said good luck to you. Know the Truth and the truth shall make you free. Call your VSO, There is one in every County in Oregon. I wonder if you are even a Veteran.
That's the problem then worshipping false Gods.

PFFt yes! they do they worship Buddha as if he was a God. Idolatry.
I know because I had to write a paper on it when I took online classes. I got an A too so ...
Look not here arguing religious beliefs other than what I know is Prophetic. I know America is and will slip ever more into a totalitarian society using peace and safety as it's base.

PFFt yes! they do they worship Buddha as if he was a God. Idolatry.
I know because I had to write a paper on it when I took online classes. I got an A too so ...
Look not here arguing religious beliefs other than what I know is Prophetic. I know America is and will slip ever more into a totalitarian society using peace and safety as it's base.
Well where did you write that paper ? Molly Putz U. Buddha is not a god.

:rolleyes:

KM0Lwne.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top