JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
223 Remington
City
cave junction
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1 Dillon xl650 press with full primer assemblies; 1 large and one small. with large and small primer seater. after market roller bearing assemblies for indexing and shell feeder 3 tool head blocks, 1 small powder measure , one Magnum powder measure assy. 4 powder dies 3 extra powder bars 1full case feeder assembly with large and small case feed tubes with large and small tips. 3 case feeder plates. 1 magnum rifle, 1small rifle 1 large rifle.1 complete spare parts kit. Light assy. 1Franklin vibra-prime primer tube filler with several large and small primer tubes. 1 after market case ejector 1Dillon wrench. 1loaded case bin. 1 low primer alarm assy. 243, 223, 308 unused Dillon die sets. 308, 223, 270WSM conversion kits and misc small parts. I will sell the entire works. I will not divide it up. all of the parts are new.
E-Mail is [email protected].

63840026081__8581EF6D-2448-4EB4-BBE7-5F46CD17A0B7.jpg IMG_1007.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1 Dillon xl650 press with full primer assemblies; 1 large and one small. with large and small primer seater. after market roller bearing assemblies for indexing and shell feeder 3 tool head blocks, 1 small powder measure , one Magnum powder measure assy. 4 powder dies 3 extra powder bars 1full case feeder assembly with large and small case feed tubes with large and small tips. 3 case feeder plates. 1 magnum rifle, 1small rifle 1 large rifle.1 complete spare parts kit. Light assy. 1Franklin vibra-prime primer tube filler with several large and small primer tubes. 1 after market case ejector 1Dillon wrench. 1loaded case bin. 1 low primer alarm assy. 243, 223, 308 unused Dillon die sets. 308, 223, 270WSM conversion kits and misc small parts. I will sell the entire works. I will not divide it up. all of the parts are new.
E-Mail is [email protected].

View attachment 852336 View attachment 852337

Before the mod's say something..... all for sale ads require a price.

:s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top