JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got a used Dillon XL650 that I'd like to find a new home for. I don't know how many rounds it has loaded, but these are built like a tank and more than ready to handle thousands of more rounds (plus it's got Dillon's lifetime guarantee). This is the press only (packaged up just like it would if it came from Dillon) without any extras or options (like case feeder, strong mount, etc.) except the couple listed below. Other than dies, it is ready to be set up and start loading.

PM me for more information if you need it. I live outside La Center, and work in Vancouver near I5, and am pretty flexible to meet most days if I'm not traveling for work.

You'll get the Dillon just like it would have come from the factory, but with a couple of useful small upgrades and some additional parts that make life easier.
  • Dillon XL650 complete standard press with 223 conversion kit
    • Powder measure with large and small powder bars (small installed) and powder die
    • Primer system with large and small primer seating punches, discs, and tubes (small is installed)
    • One complete conversion kit (223 Remington is installed)
    • Low primer warning system
    • one large and one small primer pickup tube
    • One tool head
    • Standard ball handle
    • Loaded cartridge bin
    • Standard case feed tube (also works with optional add-on case feeder)
  • Other Dillon parts
    • Complete second priming system set up for large primers (makes changing to large primers much faster/easier)
    • Spare small priming disk and small primer seat punch
    • Platform Alignment Tool
    • Misc spare parts
  • Aftermarket upgrades
    • 3D printed stand for spare primer system
    • HIT Factor upgrade kit (thumb-screws for powder measure and other often-accessed screws, powder dial knobs, low mass shell plate index ball, needle bearing for shell plate)
    • Snowshooze Roto-Cam actuator (smooths out the indexing of the shell plate)
    • Snowshooze Primer stop switch (allows you to "pause" the primer system)

All-in, this setup would have run you over $700 new plus shipping. Save a couple hundred and start cranking out ammo!
Finally, if you want a different caliber instead of 223, I can offer 9mm or 38/357, but only one conversion total is included.

BC372DBF-617F-41CF-9576-42A6E1133008.jpeg
DCD11B7D-CD5B-4622-9D3B-825067A83900.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR