JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold and I am not sure how to delete the post!

26894AEA-717A-4C7D-9502-37A7DB978FD0.jpeg 1F44B63B-B4E4-4C6A-808B-922820D6462A.jpeg 0BCE39BB-4549-430D-948A-DFA9F218EB2C.jpeg E753630F-327E-41DC-8F11-C4C0C4247D95.jpeg DAAF0AC1-0D2F-49B5-92B0-5882037105DD.jpeg

Last Edited:
My fault? Not yours. Somehow the forum soft ware would not accept my edited post deleting everything. I apparently had to leave something which I did not sosss the forum soft ware ignored my EDITED POST!!! This is after I re read your first post and then saw the asking price. Again ... not your fault. Not mine either. Forums fault?

I am very interested in this item. I live in Utah so logistics may be somewhat interesting, but i do travel to the tri cities area on occasion or can pay reasonable shipping rates. Please message me if you are willing to work with these minor obstacles.

Last Edited:
I am very interested in this item. I live in Utah so logistics may be somewhat interesting, but i do travel to the tri cities area on occasion or can pay reasonable shipping rates. Please message me if you are willing to work with these minor obstacles.
I can ship, I'm not sure how to keep the tall machine safe. I will take parts and label in bags....I wouldn't mind the post office. It's a big package.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top