JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a bunch of stuff, basically everything you need to for re loading, and a bunch of extras.

-RCBS single stage rock chucker set, some stuff new in boxes, including powder measure & stand, a couple scales, some dies, a Lyman case trimmer, Lyman case vibratory cleaner, and all the small stuff that goes with a reloading setup.

-Dillon XL650 progressive press, in the box, with a strong mount, aluminum bullet tray, roller handle, case feeder, cover, extra primer tubes, tool set & mount, 3 caliber conversions (44sp/44mag, 38sp/357 mag, 45acp) , 4 sets of carbide dies (44sp/44mag, 38sp/357mag, 45acp, 45Colt) , 4 toolheads with stands and 4 powder measures, extra charge bars, etc. (some of the accessories are used, the press and others look to be new)

-A bunch of misc brass & bullets including LOTS of cast bullets for 357/44/45 (some bulk boxes of 500-1000 each, some partial) and quite a bit of rifle caliber stuff as well as misc. brass including a 5 gallon bucket full of 30-06 brass, and 1/2 a 5 gallon bucket full of 9mm, and 1/2 a 5 gallon bucket full of .40

-also comes with a nice benchrest style shooting rest and a Caldwell lead sled, and some misc. bird calls !

All together several 100 lbs worth of stuff all for a great price

$1800 firm SOLD

Sorry, no : checks, delivery, or meeting 1/2 way.

I am in Moro Oregon, which is about 2 hours east of Portland. feel free to call, but PLEASE NO TEXTS
5o3-7o3-287four 0616191548.jpg 0616191419.jpg 0616191422.jpg 0616191559.jpg

Last Edited:
I would really like to keep everything together. I live out in the middle of nowhare, and nobody will come out here to buy small individual items, plus the Dillon stuff and bullets are where most of the value is in the lot, so I really couldn't come down too much on that stuff vs the entire collection. You should buy it all and garage sale the rest !

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top