JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a Dillon Precision 550 progressive reloading press with a large variety of dies and accessories. This is a 4 stage turret press and works beautifully. It automatically advances the cartridge around to the different stages making for rapid semi automated reloading.
Asking $700 for everything. I have a ton of extras to go with it. Please contact me for details.
Several handgun and rifle cartridge dies.
Located in Sandy
William

AFD89D5E-6411-42FD-A012-4C7A3807E655.jpeg 31C846B7-397A-4734-AEE8-E1C99791077A.jpeg

Selling a Dillon Precision 550 progressive reloading press with a large variety of dies and accessories. This is a 4 stage turret press and works beautifully. It automatically advances the cartridge around to the different stages making for rapid semi automated reloading.
I thought the 550 is manually indexed and the 650 is auto indexed progressive press ?

So here is a list of the main accessories included beyond the press and it's components.

-2x .45acp die sets
-.38/.357 die set
.40s&w die set
-9mm die set
-30-30 die set
-30 carbine die set
-30-06 die set
-.243 win die set
-4x die holders
-various books
-various powders, primers, bullets, brass
-Dillon brass tumbler
-digital scale
-lee shotgun press

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top