JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a Dillon Precision 550 progressive reloading press with a large variety of dies and accessories. This is a 4 stage turret press and works beautifully. It automatically advances the cartridge around to the different stages making for rapid semi automated reloading.
Asking $700 for everything. I have a ton of extras to go with it. Please contact me for details.
Several handgun and rifle cartridge dies.
Located in Sandy
William

AFD89D5E-6411-42FD-A012-4C7A3807E655.jpeg 31C846B7-397A-4734-AEE8-E1C99791077A.jpeg

Selling a Dillon Precision 550 progressive reloading press with a large variety of dies and accessories. This is a 4 stage turret press and works beautifully. It automatically advances the cartridge around to the different stages making for rapid semi automated reloading.
I thought the 550 is manually indexed and the 650 is auto indexed progressive press ?

So here is a list of the main accessories included beyond the press and it's components.

-2x .45acp die sets
-.38/.357 die set
.40s&w die set
-9mm die set
-30-30 die set
-30 carbine die set
-30-06 die set
-.243 win die set
-4x die holders
-various books
-various powders, primers, bullets, brass
-Dillon brass tumbler
-digital scale
-lee shotgun press

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top