JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Looking for .40 dies and 550 conversion kit, Dillon only please. If you have just a "W" powder funnel I'm interested as well.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good point @Helocat … 550!

I'll edit the header and first post, thanks for the head's up!

No worries. Big swing on the pricing from a 550 to 1050! I will look at my 550 gear I am no longer using for pistol. I should have what you need for the conversion kit if I have a second set of Dillon dies happy to make a decent deal for them all.

Thanks! I'm looking to keep cost down as this is for a friend who does not really shoot a ton so they will not get too much use.

Or maybe I'll have to get a 10mm for myself :rolleyes:

Yeah that, so that the dies will "pay for themselves" once I have them? :p

Dies are Hornady Custom-Grade 3 Die set of Titanium Nitride, Dillon Taper crip die and the full 550 .40/10mm conversion kit powder drop die w/ expander funnel, stand and original boxes. Nice having the extra powder drop die so you can easily move your powder dispenser w/o messing up your flare setting at the die.

Dillon website puts the Dillon parts alone at $147+ Dillon's famous $20+ shipping rates. Dies are $46-$60 depending w/o shipping.

I will include 100, 180grn .40 X-treme bullets and CCI #500 primers to get him started.

I will take $125 including shipping to WA for everything. Payment via PayPal, PM me for payment email and it can go out this week if you want.

IMG_1114.jpg

Don't think the shell plate ever was used. (I have two sets, so clearly used the other set)

IMG_1113.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.