JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Reactions
The new 'Haha' icon for the Like button is a little much. I liked the old icon better, where it wasn't laughing so hard it was crying. Funny is funny and all, but not everything is tears down the cheeks funny. Plus it looks dumb. :D Can we get the old one back?

EDIT:

If you agree, please click the up arrow to the right of this post. There is an up arrow, then a number below that, and a down arrow. Click the up arrow. If you disagree, please don't click the down arrow. :) Oh, OK, do what you must.

Last Edited:
You can have mine. Tradeja.

1617316580369.png

I can see you guys have a ton of CSS bugs to work through plus God knows what else. But when you get the time, it's like the detailers putting a cheesy air freshener on your mirror. Do not want.

I didn't realize it had changed 🤣🤣🤣

See what I did there? :s0113:

I'm happy to see our first suggestion thread! Other members can weigh in on suggestions by upvoting or downvoting (using the arrows to the right of the first post).

I didn't realize it had changed 🤣🤣🤣

See what I did there? :s0113:

I'm happy to see our first suggestion thread! Other members can weigh in on suggestions by upvoting or downvoting (using the arrows to the right of the first post).
Thanks, I didn't see that. Everyone please go back to the top and upvote. Everyone who agrees that the, aw crap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top