JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if you went to the Portland gun show this weekend?

I ended up doing ok, traded my S&W Model 645 + cash for an SA MC Operator. 2 places tried to gouge me until I got to the stand of Corvalis guns where they gave me a fair price for my trade as well as on my purchase.

DSC_3159.JPG

Great folks at Corvallis Guns. We have dealt with them several times; lots of purchases and a few trades. Always a fair deal from them.

Nice MC! Looks like the show was a success for ya.

Thanks :) The MC is on a whole different level from where I started owning handguns. I became a Springfield fan when back in my Navy days I got to shoot my shop LPO's customized Springfield 1911. This gun is the crown jewel of my modest collection.

Now I wish more than ever that I had never sold my Browning Hi Power clone:

DSC_3169.JPG

Last Edited:
..... says the out of towners....

;)
Dealt with them enough times, always paid, never traded.

Looks like some good stuff was had.

Absolutely. They also waived the backround check fee for being a veteran.
Those guys were very decent. The owner almost hooked me on a new Sig P229 Legion for $200 less than the same gun sitting on the NW Armory table....but I just didn't need it really really bad.

Those little Marine Corps kids were awesome...had chocolate bars for $2.00 each and told my wife she could have a good deal at (2) for $5...they completely suckered her, lol. So I bought (5) and made them do pushups and jumping jacks first :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews