JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i wanted a mate to my marlin 1894 lever gun .357/.38sp for my BOB/backpacking set up...the wife has a 10/22 and a ruger single six for hers...i was looking very hard at a vaquero in .357, but it seemed to big...so i looked around...the ruger 101 seemed kinda janky, the S&W .357's were $600, so finally i was set on the stainless taurus 605 2" .357 for $369.99...well i went to brightwater and low an behold they don't have a 605...divine intervention? bad luck? impatience? after an hour of justifying it to myself i went home with a S&W airlight 637 snubby in .38sp +P for $379...did i do the right thing?!?:huh:

You got a great gun, but the ruger sp101 is anything but "janky".
Those things are tanks. I'd take one over a comparable taurus any day of the week.

yeah it was just the extractor rod that felt funny to me...kinda sloppy idk...i do like a ruger tho...as posted i have 2 already and wanted a vaquero BAD! :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top