JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i wanted a mate to my marlin 1894 lever gun .357/.38sp for my BOB/backpacking set up...the wife has a 10/22 and a ruger single six for hers...i was looking very hard at a vaquero in .357, but it seemed to big...so i looked around...the ruger 101 seemed kinda janky, the S&W .357's were $600, so finally i was set on the stainless taurus 605 2" .357 for $369.99...well i went to brightwater and low an behold they don't have a 605...divine intervention? bad luck? impatience? after an hour of justifying it to myself i went home with a S&W airlight 637 snubby in .38sp +P for $379...did i do the right thing?!?:huh:

You got a great gun, but the ruger sp101 is anything but "janky".
Those things are tanks. I'd take one over a comparable taurus any day of the week.

yeah it was just the extractor rod that felt funny to me...kinda sloppy idk...i do like a ruger tho...as posted i have 2 already and wanted a vaquero BAD! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top