JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the majority of folks don't really care. Just like BiMart and Fred Meyer with the stuff they've pulled. In the next breath folks post here about the great ammo deal they just got at BiMart.

I had a friend (wife's friend) who worked high up in Dicks when sandy hook happened, I posted photos of an aisle they had with airsoft guns that looked like AR15s and AK47s and said funny how they will sell the idea of killing to kids but not legally selling to responsible adults.
She didn't talk to me for a while, until she quit and started somewhere else.

Dick's sucks with their hypocrisy and extreme prices.
I haven't set foot in one since 2012

I think the majority of folks don't really care. Just like BiMart and Fred Meyer with the stuff they've pulled. In the next breath folks post here about the great ammo deal they just got at BiMart.
I do not do business with Dicks - their actions tell me they don't want my business. I find nothing wrong with Bi-Mart and will continue to do business with them if they have what I need. To me Dicks and Bi-Mart are in two different categories. If you have a problem wit those less than 21 buying guns at Bi-Mart do something about it instead of complain.

Their days were numbered when they decided to follow Obummer and the Libs to ban the evil AR-15 and stopped carrying it in there stores
I for one wrote them off for that decision and I'll bet 98% of this website wrote them off .
I'm not surprised they played games to manipulate vendors and the market to thier advantage

As far as great ammo deals go
Eveyone bashes Wal~Mart for whatever reason it is this week and say they don't shop there thats fine more for me , They have great deals on ammo everyday for example 200 rd box of federal 115gr brass case copper FMJ for 33.96 = .17 cents a round beat that Bi-Mart

I have seen some 20 year old,s that know nothing about gun safety, in fact they sweep everyone at the range with their tacti-cool laser ar or pistol just to get attention.
When you call them on it, they get an attitude and tell you that its unloaded and that I should mind my own business.
So Im not complaining about the 21 yr old rule so far......
Im getting to old to whip their butts, but I can still take names, so I just pack it up and go elsewhere to shoot.

And next week, the same stores could deny sales of guns or ammunition to anyone over 65. and folks would be okay with that too.

I don't agree with BiMart's decision to not sell to people under 21, but I appreciate their willingness to continue to offer good (sometimes great) deals on ammo and reloading components. I will continue to shop there, and support them ever since they sold me a Remington Bucket of Bullets during the .22 rimfire shortage. 1400 rounds of 36 gr HP for $56.95, when other places were charging that for a brick of 500, if you could find it at all. (Can you hear me now, Cheaper than Dirt?)
So if you want to boycott BiMart, fine, but driving a solid retailer out of the firearms related portion of their business won't help preserve our rights, or those same rights for our children down the road.

I have seen some 20 year old,s that know nothing about gun safety, in fact they sweep everyone at the range with their tacti-cool laser ar or pistol just to get attention.
When you call them on it, they get an attitude and tell you that its unloaded and that I should mind my own business.
Im getting to old to whip their butts, but I can still take names, so I just pack it up and go elsewhere to shoot.
I've seen people over 21 that way, I've seen people who are under 20 behave properly at the range.

Its an asinine rule. Anyone new to guns, regardless of age, is bound to do something they shouldn't.

I've seen people over 21 that way, I've seen people who are under 20 behave properly at the range.

Its an asinine rule. Anyone new to guns, regardless of age, is bound to do something they shouldn't.
I teach firearm safety to a lot of young people and very few of them have trouble picking up on it. The worst groups (if we're going to pick out groups) are people my age and older, and certain LE and MIL groups (not all by any stretch, and I'm not naming names). So I would say that our experiences differ.

At the private range where I shoot, every member is responsible for safety and is expected to point out infractions. I have only once had a person get snarky about a safety violation and that ended poorly for the offender. At public ranges I just report the safety issue to the people working there. They can handle it any way they want. If I don't feel safe after they've had a chance to address the issue, I do the same thing you do. Now in the woods, you can find some real characters. That's why I like to go in a group.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top